• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Buprenorphine and naloxone ???? Has anyone tried it

Higherthenhigh2311

Greenlighter
Has anyone here tried to get clean using “Buprenorphine and nalaxone” strips i did a shit ton of research and people say it was so much easier then subs or anything it’s different then suboxone but I’m curious if anyone did use it and it worked and how was it for them ?

You're question makes no sense. Suboxone is buprenorphine and naloxone. Those are literally the two active ingredients that make Suboxone.

Now, as far as your question about using Suboxone to get clean, it works wonderfully if you are actually ready to stop using. It won't stop you if you don't have the desire to stop using other opiates. I have 11 years clean from using Subutex mostly but also Suboxone. So yes to answer your question, it works but only if you want it to work.

Same here. I have 9 years clean and about to taper down next month. I take Subutex (Buprenorphine only) Really works and I had no cravings. It really works and glad I got my life back. I was in terrible shape when I started, but this medication and some work on my part my life has changed for the better in so many ways. I say go for it if you're ready. Good Luck. Make the call.