• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Buphedrone (alpha-methylamino-butyrophenone) megathread - spread your knowledge!

I'm skipping the MDAI (don't have any left) and trying out a few combos with bk-MDMA.
Trying out buphedrone/alpha-ethyl-mcat out alone first though, just to know what the "basic" effect is.

#1 - 15-25mg snorted, until effect has been reasonably established.

#2 - 15mg alpha-ethyl-mcat / 150mg bk-mdma orally
#3 - 20mg alpha-ethyl-mcat / 150mg bk-mdma orally
#4 - 25mg alpha-ethyl-mcat / 150mg bk-mdma orally

I'll try and post up reports, might fiddle with the bk-mdma doses though.
Hope to see good enhancement of the original bk-mdma high. I've done that dozens of times over a few years, so I'm pretty experienced in the effect of this chem.

Cheers :)

So are there any neurotoxicity issues with this chemical, any guesses? Does it feel like it might have some issues like with mephedrone (havent tried it but so I've heard)? Also how long it will last, and which doses you should start with? Can you boost it or will it be pointless after few boosts (like with 4-FA or methylone, ie. leaving you with headache and spaced out) and is it compulsive? How about sife-effects, any anxiety, paranoias or depression during or after use (comedown)?

I'd like to try this alternative to amphetamine or is this more like MDMA?

Thanks for answers.

Last edited:
Jamshyd said:
Are you sure that it is "wack", or that you taking wakeup shots of a totally unknown chemical a bit "wack"?

heh...anyone else notice a shrinking latency between the appearance of a given RC and people toying with IV-admin/vaporization, experimental combinations like with selegiline, etc.?

Buphedrone even fails to fix my anhedonia:\. A combo with MDAI wasnt all too spectacular either as it completely failed to fix the sedation MDAI caused.

Seems like a pretty useless chem too me.

Also, unlike other have reported it completely supresses my appetite.

I must say, i love this stuff... I can still eat on it, it doesn't cause heart-racing/discomfort, and it gets euphoric with a little repeated dosing, and adding weed increases the euphoria greatly.

I'm skipping the MDAI (don't have any left) and trying out a few combos with bk-MDMA.
Trying out buphedrone/alpha-ethyl-mcat out alone first though, just to know what the "basic" effect is.

#1 - 15-25mg snorted, until effect has been reasonably established.

#2 - 15mg alpha-ethyl-mcat / 150mg bk-mdma orally
#3 - 20mg alpha-ethyl-mcat / 150mg bk-mdma orally
#4 - 25mg alpha-ethyl-mcat / 150mg bk-mdma orally

I'll try and post up reports, might fiddle with the bk-mdma doses though.
Hope to see good enhancement of the original bk-mdma high. I've done that dozens of times over a few years, so I'm pretty experienced in the effect of this chem.

Cheers :)

This imo would not get much out of the chemical. Buphedrone is a straight stimulant selective for DA.

methylone already has plenty of DA and NE action, and it is seen as deficient in that it's serotonin release is weaker than many would like, so it's more stimulant and less entactogen (compared to MDMA, which seems to be the standard).

The logic of many of the combinations with buphedrone + MDAI + etc is that the MDAI will provide serotonin release, while the stimulant/methylone contributing the DA/NE component.

Also... BUPHEDRONE IS NOT ALPHA ETHYL METHCATHINONE!

If you add an ethyl to the alpha carbon, you still have the methyl there. Buphedrone replaces the alpha methyl with an ethyl group.

This substance seems to have a reverse tolerance. First trial was nothing interesting, second trial got euphoric in very high doses, and last trial worked great after just 1 line (cant say the exact dose).

Anyone else noticed this?

This substance seems to have a reverse tolerance. First trial was nothing interesting, second trial got euphoric in very high doses, and last trial worked great after just 1 line (cant say the exact dose).

Yep, I do but that goes for any stimulant that are not too serotonergic. I don't believe that reverse tolerance theory, at least not for stims, more like learning the high (controlling your mind) It is like there are knobs inside my head which I can adjust different feelings.

It's an amazing stimulant though that lasts long and gets you highly productive. Been grinding music production 6 hours straight. I still get a weird feeling like the bodys got surrounded by some soft wooly aura, which I don't find too pleasant. Maybe it's me sweating?

But meh, still miss MDPV, it's illegal where I live.

interesting read, thanks to those that have contributed :)

Out of curiosity where is it that you live where MDPV is illegal?

yes, i got some today and the first two lines have hit me hard though i might just be doing larger lines.

i think its learning the high though. i forgot how much i like this drug

yes, i got some today and the first two lines have hit me hard though i might just be doing larger lines.

i think its learning the high though. i forgot how much i like this drug

I think its more then just learning the high, in my first trial it didnt even work for my anhedonia. I think its just sensitization occuring, something that has been well demonstrated to happen in rodents with amphetamine and other stims.

@hugo24
Nope.

Last edited:
Here is my TR from the previous combo which I mentioned being MDAI 100mg , 40 mg Tianeptine and 5 mg Buphedrone. However I staggered the dose of buphedrone so frist ingested MDAI and Tianeptine then half an hour into it ingested Buphedrone. please dont shoot me down over this TR Ive tried to keep it as informative as possible.

everything here was weighted

0.15 starting to feel effects of Mdai not unlike a 180 mg dose
0.30 effects are now at their full intensity same as MDAI on its own
ingested 5 mg Buphedrone
0.50 no noticeable effects made decision to increase buphedrone effect by another 15 mg
1.10 effects starting to become pronounced no eye wobbles , just an increase empathy and a big grin.
1.30 decided to re dose again at 10 MG buphedrone

Effects lasted a total of 4 hours before starting a journey to baseline. Overall the effects were similar to MDMA minus any nasty kickers etc etc . Lots of euphoria , lots of empathy , tactile sensations were increased, the clarity was one thing I have to comment on everything was sharp and clear but not displeasing to the eye, musical appreciation was also heightened.

Another interesting point for this is that there was no pupil dialation and no gurning in fact no dry mouth as with mephedrone and Mdai combos

I think if you were looking for the dirty Ekkie effect you will be disappointed this is a combo that you can get up and dance to or lax out have those deep and meaningful convos.

There was some desire to redose but not a "feinding" effect

Come down was very minimal if any, sleep was some what difficult. Another note to mention is that mental tiredness was non existant two days on from my experience and I am still surprised that I havent had a "Crash" will see if there is a wacky wednesday tho.

Friends who were with me did comment that they thought you could increase the Buphedrone dosage 10 - 20 mg they also par took of this combination

have also posted this in mdai thread

this chem is fantastic!

its alright on its own but with MDAI it really shines.

just dosed:

120 mg MDAI - oral (T:0) - 2 hours ago
1 ml GBL - oral on empty stomach (T:20)
45 mg buphedrone - insufflated (T:30)
and just did another 20 mg insufflated

i am very pleasantly buzzed right now and quite shocked at how potent this combo is. no jitters, no anxiety, no peripheral stimulation or gastric side effects (which MDPV cripples me with) - just a nice, smooth euphoric high.

i highly recommend this combo.
very similar to MDMA in all respects.

I think I am sold. It looks promising anyway. I am still a little warry of things that are new and unresearched. Even a few small scale experiments, or bodies of anecdotal evidence would make me more confident. It looks like a potential winner though.

heh...anyone else notice a shrinking latency between the appearance of a given RC and people toying with IV-admin/vaporization, experimental combinations like with selegiline, etc.?

They are helping to make the species stronger.

Buphedrone and Geranamine

Hi,

It's been a couple months, any side effects to note?

Has anyone else found a similar combo?

DR

I have already posted this in an ADD thread, but this combination is so good (and cheap) that I feel compelled to share it in this thread too:

Mixing Geranamine, which has primarily CNS NE releasing\reuptaking inhibiting effects with a relatively low PNS profile, with buphedrone which seems to be more of a mild DARI lacking the NE 'push', in a 3:2 ratio (30mg buphedrone : 20mg Geranamine, etc) is WONDERFUL.

It feels very similar to cocaine, but less edgy, and with much less fiending. Also, it seems to last a good deal longer (You get a nice plateau for around an hour).

Geranamine is fucking CHEAP too, I picked up 2 grams(2000mg) from a site I quickly found on google for $5 shipping included... 0_0

This is an excellent way to stretch out the buphedrone, and honestly the high from 50mg buphedrone and ~30mg geranamine is WAY better than the buzz from sniffing 100mg buphedrone by itself...you're not only stretching it out and saving money you're getting a better drug-experience.

Their durations are also both very similar. I took all of my remaining buphedrone and combined it with geranamine in a 3:2 mix, there's really no reason to do it by itself. =D

EDIT: All doses in this post are for insufflation. I've come to the conclusion that although buphedrone has a nice rush smoked, it's very inefficient and I feel like a good amount is probably wasted because after 10 minutes you just feel slow and stupid. Sniffing it with geranamine produces a nice euphoria with ample stimulation but very little "jitteryness". I'm on a few fat rails right now ^_^

Also, geranamine burns like HELL snorted. It only hurts for 10 seconds tops though, but it is absolutely excruciating. Still a very nice combo though!

Has anyone else tried this combo?

"I have already posted this in an ADD thread, but this combination is so good (and cheap) that I feel compelled to share it in this thread too:

Mixing Geranamine, which has primarily CNS NE releasing\reuptaking inhibiting effects with a relatively low PNS profile, with buphedrone which seems to be more of a mild DARI lacking the NE 'push', in a 3:2 ratio (30mg buphedrone : 20mg Geranamine, etc) is WONDERFUL.

It feels very similar to cocaine, but less edgy, and with much less fiending. Also, it seems to last a good deal longer (You get a nice plateau for around an hour)."

DR

Has anyone else tried this combo?

"I have already posted this in an ADD thread, but this combination is so good (and cheap) that I feel compelled to share it in this thread too:

It feels very similar to cocaine, but less edgy, and with much less fiending. Also, it seems to last a good deal longer (You get a nice plateau for around an hour)."

DR

swim have did(oral) 40mg geranamine and 100mg mephedrone (she still not tried buphedrone yet) and it felt nice. but she was under influance of other chems so cant tell exactly how much geranium changed the experience. but it was deffo felt, the effect was much better than from just 100mg meph.

I have given this a few tries now and I would say that its a very plain stim.

I'm not sure if you can actually refer to the effects as being high. I would say it makes you feel awake, alert and a bit more talkative, but doesn't seem to give that "in your face" high feeling that other stims does.

That being said I still like it as a booster when drinking or smoking weed and I haven't noticed any come down or any other negative after effects at all.