• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Buphedrone (alpha-methylamino-butyrophenone) megathread - spread your knowledge!

Would it be concieavble to cut buphedrone into dimethocaine and make it into snorting powder that is in reasonable sized rails. FOr example if 200mg is a good dose of dimethocaine and buphedrone has a good dose of like... 20 mg could you mix in the right poportions so that a rail would be like 100mg dimethocaine 10 mg buphedrone. I think that it would be a conceivable way to dose accurately.

Also... Does this provide any numbing effects like dimethocaine

Last edited:
Would it be concieavble to cut buphedrone into dimethocaine and make it into snorting powder that is in reasonable sized rails. FOr example if 200mg is a good dose of dimethocaine and buphedrone has a good dose of like... 20 mg could you mix in the right poportions so that a rail would be like 100mg dimethocaine 10 mg buphedrone. I think that it would be a conceivable way to dose accurately.

Thats not smart at all:\.

I think it would be very reckless to mix two unknown chemicals together just for the purpose of getting a correct dosage or a desired high. I would start out with 0.5mg and go from there you can always take more. I would hate someone to rail up or bomb a 130mg dose and have there heart explode, considering this is related to meph, and we have all heard some of the horror stories of that.

Ah, should have known it'll only be a while before someone brilliantly tries to sell dimethocaine as coke to make a quick buck, if only you could break-even!

actually not looking to sell it like coke at all, more so looking for a way to do it in rails that wont destroy my nose

Not to accuse, but you deserve a punch in the face if you are going to stick piles of two very obscure research chems together and sell it as coke.

How about you weigh out the bumps of buphedrone by mixing it with something that doesn't get you high or resemble a pricy street drug?

Not to accuse, but you deserve a punch in the face if you are going to stick piles of two very obscure research chems together and sell it as coke.

Ya definately not in the plans. 300mg lines just sound painful to me, or am I wrong?

Initially when i read that buphedrone was x times potent than methcathinon i mistook methcathinon as dimethocaine and i assumed that buphedrone would have numbing effects. If it was potent dimethocaine, and dimethocaine is weak cocaine, i thought maybe some strong stuff plus some week stuff could resemble the real thing. I have no intention of selling, just that coke is more rare these days and i'd like an alternative

Is buphedrone falling under the law as analog of methcatinone?
And, of course, I am waiting for the first reports :)

Last edited:
If you compare methcat and buphedrone molecule structures, you'll exactly know how a lawyer will be thinking.

But... the silent guinea pigs are making me thinking on bad things. No TR on net so far... strange, very strange... so many words and no report...

Hey its just a simple stimulant,usually you don't write TR on it,at least I have better things to do...

Dose:10-40mg,Duration: 3-5h with a quick onset orally.

Hey its just a simple stimulant,usually you don't write TR on it,at least I have better things to do...

nothing entactogen about it? not my thing then

Do it posesse properties similar to methcathinone - hypersexuality, body rush, inability to concentrate ?

could you plz write more? like compare with speed, mephedrone, mdpv? thnks!

could you plz write more? like compare with speed, mephedrone, mdpv? thnks!

Wait a week or two man, this chem JUST exploded on the RC scene because a popular vendor just began to stock it.

Once the orders start to arrive there'll be a shitton of reports. ^_^

Well, maybe not a TR, but I for one like to see a summary of each new simple stimulants with comparison to the traditional measuring-rule (plain amphetamine), even though I don't have too much interest in trying them.

How "loopy" is it?

Does it have significant peripheral action?

Is it very vasoconstrictive? (probably - taking the b-ketone -> ephedrine hypothesis into consideration).

Would you say it is more or less euphoric than amphetamine?

Would it make a good study aid?

...etc.

Your input is definitely appreciated though, especially the dose/duration info.

Based of the safety profile of other related compounds, I'd say its a disaster waiting to happen. Look at mephedrone/methedrone...

Hey, hey egor what up man this is your buddy in Detroit I might be coming out for the holidays.

Call me;

Yea I Agree this looks like more nasty tweak drugs out there. Man they need to make some good opiate analogs clearly this company offering this right now who is legit and very proud and balzy. They really are pushing the bar to new limits I just want them to jump on the opiate train. Something around 100mg and very nice and of course being me I have a fascination with shoving needles in my arms water soluble of course. They did every other door cola! Meth! & X. Come on give us opiate freaks a minute to bask in the glory of research chems and stop catering to all the burnt out ravers and dirty meth freaks and hook it up with some good blo man! I want to see some crazy morphine or codeine analogs there is much room for alteration with out really sacrificing quality or dose range.

peace,

finish collage i got a good set up here growing merryjane for people who are sick i am getting my parents our of debt in the process soon it will be pure profites and money money money and i beleive you are going to be huge and well i want too fund you bro!

( Remember a mind unused is a wast a mind wated is of no use to anyone. )