• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Bupe to oxy to avoid bupe withdrawal?

Slayer0344

Bluelighter
Ok this may be counterintuitive but I have a question for anyone in the know -

I’ve run out of subs again. Taking oxy to combat withdrawal I’ve been 24 hours without any Suboxone and have taken 20mg of oxy so far to combat withdrawal symptoms. Someone said to me the other day that I haven’t developed a tolerance to a full MU agonist like oxy yet and that I wouldn’t go into PCW if I took a sub right now due to my receptors still having some Buprenorphine attached to them (albeit not a huge amount) I read that the binding saturdation of bupe at 2mg only occupys around 20 percent of receptors.

My important question is this. Would it then be viable to say that if I used oxy for two weeks max I could avoid acute withdrawal from bupe? If I tapered the oxy fast down am I then bypassing withdrawal from bupe due to my receptors not being dependant on a full agonist but at the same time being filled by the oxy instead of the bupe? If my logic is making no sense please tell me.

So having personal experience yes you can most def go back and forth with subs with only 20 mg of oxy NO problems, I used to go back and forth from 15s ir one day to subs the next . A day or two on oxy and u taking a sub won't do shit , the sun will actually over take the oxy and u probably aren't even gonna feel any oxy at that low dose for a day or two anyway so that i do know , as far as how much oxy for how long to get thru bupe withdrawals prob depends on how much sub yur on but I will say if your taking a half or 8 mg strip 30 to 60 mg of oxy should def keep u good but more than that i dont have experience with . But someone will I promise give it a few it's only been few minutes

Ok this may be counterintuitive but I have a question for anyone in the know -

I’ve run out of subs again. Taking oxy to combat withdrawal I’ve been 24 hours without any Suboxone and have taken 20mg of oxy so far to combat withdrawal symptoms. Someone said to me the other day that I haven’t developed a tolerance to a full MU agonist like oxy yet and that I wouldn’t go into PCW if I took a sub right now due to my receptors still having some Buprenorphine attached to them (albeit not a huge amount) I read that the binding saturdation of bupe at 2mg only occupys around 20 percent of receptors.

My important question is this. Would it then be viable to say that if I used oxy for two weeks max I could avoid acute withdrawal from bupe? If I tapered the oxy fast down am I then bypassing withdrawal from bupe due to my receptors not being dependant on a full agonist but at the same time being filled by the oxy instead of the bupe? If my logic is making no sense please tell me.
Wat mg of subs do u take a day??

Oh shit your on a TINY dose imo , yea man your good , u just have 20 mg a day of oxy fer the two weeks ? Or u able to get more ? You'll be good for sure , and u can definitely take a sub even after a week of 20 mg of oxy for a week straight the very next day trust me I've done it . And I'd say def the oxy will hold u but I would not take the oxy until a day or two after sub so u don't waste but honestly your on so little Sub your good . You'd have to be on probably at least 60 to 90 mg of oxy a day for a month or better to experience precipitated wd from a sub youd only have to wait a day or two at that . Like I said I'd go back and forth on 4 to 8 mg of subs and 30 to 60 mg of oxy so if your being honest you are 100 percent GOOD I promise

And make sure your Oxy is REAL if u get fyntinol my man you'll absolutely Fuck yourself and my information will NOT work , so Im going off your getting Real 100 percent pharmaceutical Oxycodone???? If your getting off the streets u want to test that shit because then u will go in to PRECIP so let me be clear about that

I can get more but my whole question is I wanna drop opiate dependence completely. Can I just take the oxy a couple weeks and jump completely from them after a quick taper so I can skip the bupe withdrawal?

Its pharmacy oxy , got the pharmacy box and everything , sealed in blister packs
And make sure your Oxy is REAL if u get fyntinol my man you'll absolutely Fuck yourself and my information will NOT work , so Im going off your getting Real 100 percent pharmaceutical Oxycodone???? If your getting off the streets u want to test that shit because then u will go in to PRECIP so let me be clear about that

I can get more but my whole question is I wanna drop opiate dependence completely. Can I just take the oxy a couple weeks and jump completely from them after a quick taper so I can skip the bupe withdrawal?
Yes bro , if your Oxy is REAL

Its pharmacy oxy , got the pharmacy box and everything , sealed in blister packs
Sorry bro I'm in a world where every pill on the street is pressed with fyntinol in the United States anyway in Ohio anyway haha

It’s real, it’s in sealed blister packs from the pharmacy. It’s oxynorm
Hell yeah oxynorm is legit you'll be fine bro and if u feel a little more bupe withdrawal u can probably go up to 60 just don't go over 90 for any crazy length of time which your not obviously your talk a few weeks your good

Have you actually done this before to avoid withdrawal completely?
Hell yeah oxynorm is legit you'll be fine bro and if u feel a little more bupe withdrawal u can probably go up to 60 just don't go over 90 for any crazy length of time which your not obviously your talk a few weeks your good

Have you actually done this before to avoid withdrawal completely?
Yep , because I actually started getting high on Suboxone believe it or not I never actually started on the pills , back in 2013 I was in the idea of getting rich on selling subs and took one just to try and got high AF so i just kept taking them , then got tired of paying stopped cold turkey and 3 days later i was like wtf do i have the dam flu or somthing ? That's when I found out lmao so my girl was prescribed 15s and Opana . I would snort 2 to 4 , 15s a days I did it a few times for weeks actually never felt wd from the subs then would stop the oxy not even taper and feel nothing . So yes I've done it multiple times bro like dude said your not on enough subs or enough oxy for any of that shit to effect you trust me my guy

1.watever sub yur on withdrawal ain't gonna break through 20 to 60 mg of oxy majority is gonna be mental and sniffles if u didn't have the oxy so definitely the oxy will be plenty . And you'd have to be on shit tons of oxy to get hooked after two weeks just ain't gonna happen bro

I’m in New Zealand bro. We don’t have much fent over here at all. Only medical grade fent.
Ohhh nicceee man very nice a non tainted with fyntinol country !!! It sounds AMAZING lol yea man I promise your good and bro do yourself a favor do this and be done with the shit you've dipped your toes in far enough you don't want to taste it any further I promise it's just hell , and u see how shitty a small amount of subs and oxy is I promise ur a lucky man to had never had to deal with the fyntinol monster fr fr bro I wished I had stopped where you are at right now !!! It's going to do nothing but ruin u and your entire soul friend and you new Zealand PEOPS are BAD mofos a pure culture of people pride on that man don't go farther for yourself for your family