• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Bupe to Hydro to Bupe -- Never felt the Hydro

I do walk around once a week to walk my dog and besides that benchpress on standard bench I have in bedroom. Weight is 155 down from 185 and 205 over the years..I'm 32yrs and 5'8 so not that big also diet is mostly eggs or nuggets or other frozen food so not that great I guess. I take two 100 mg sertraline a day prescribed and oxcarbazapine 300mg once a day for depression and also bi polar. And recently using ginko 120mg a day to try and help brain recover..was taking whey with the amino acids and tyrocine included in it but I ran out few days ago. And of course caffeine everyday the jet alert 200mg few times a day. Also that 32 mg a day or more of bupe was insulfated the last several years or so at least. All 32 mg or more a day..ya I know.

Well insulfated has bigger BA and is also more addictive ROA but that’s all not that important. Since you stopped such big amount of a drug that lasts really long it’s absolutely normal not to feel fine, it would be really strange if it isn’t so. You need to hope for the best but be prepared it’ll probably take a long time until you feel fine again, but it’s worth it. Both cuz of physical and psychical health but also general well-being that’ll come with time. Ofc absolute abstination isn’t best option for everyone but you won’t know what’s better for you if you don’t try both. And surely, even if you wait long enough and lower your opiod tolerance to 0 and than just stick to 2mg of bupe would do you good.