• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe peoples...anyone else here on Zubsolv?

RaizdByWolvz

Bluelighter
Just curious if anyone here on Buprenorphine maintenance is taking Zubsolv? I have begun a taper stable now on half of a 5.7mg Zubsolv which is 2.85mg and tomorrow I'm going to reduce to a quarter of a 5.7 which will be roughly 1.4mg I plan to stay at 1.4mg for 7days then reduce further, it's just the 5.7mg Zubsolv is already such a small pill to begin with, can anyone recommend a proper way to keep reducing dosage when I go below 1mg? Like I guess crushing a quarter of a quarter of a pill and taking just a small amount of the powder? This is where I get into some intricate math and I'm not good at the math!

Been on Zubsolv a week now.
Definitely better than being dopesick.

I would highly suggest you get yourself a pill cutter, that will help a lot with accurate dosing. These little pills are so fragile. IMO, when you get to a quarter of a pill, instead of trying to cut the pill into 8ths, just start skipping days. Fuck that math.
After a week or so on a quarter, try a quarter every other day for 2 weeks, then every 3rd day....etc. I strongly believe this well be your best bet.

LMK how it goes

Sorry to go off topic, but I've been wondering, what's the advantage of zubsolv vs the strips?

I am on zubsolv and strongly prefer it for a million reasons. for one -- it tastes 100x better than nasty chemical vomit orange suboxone films, they always made me gag and I would even avoid taking my dose sometimes until I was sick just because I couldn't tolerate the taste and mouthfeel; for two -- it dissolves much more quickly and because it is not so huge it is easy for me to "seal" my tongue on it and hold the saliva under my tongue for a good long time and get the most absorption; for three -- it kicks in faster than suboxone (though downside -- it sucks you will go into withdrawals more quickly off zubsolv than suboxone ...I could go around 2 1/2 days off suboxone before really feeling the dopesick and 24hrs after a full dose of zubsolv I am starting to get sick, my doctor says this is common); for four, and here's the kicker -- I actually IV them just because I have a bad needle fix (it does nothing at all in ways of effects, I am pretty sure it is less effective IV, just that damn needle fix) and while I was just starting my bupe IVing habit it was just before I switched to zubsolv so I did IV the sub strips some and let me just say the zubsolv is a million times better to put in a rig, dissolves right away and draws up easy w/ a small amount of water compared to using 100 units for one strip and having what's in your rig be practically sludge, that's the biggest reason I prefer them these days.
I am on 8.6mg a day.
I think it would be better if you're tapering down to be on suboxone because of the thing about the withdrawals w/ zubsolv coming on much more quickly than w/ suboxone. but they do make 2.9mg and 1.4mg bupe zubsolv tablets, so if you're looking to stay on zubsolv while tapering off I would get your doctor to switch you to one of those post haste versus trying to quarter up the already tiny 5.7mg tablets, that just does not seem like fun nor easy even w/ a pill cutter. I had enough trouble breaking mine evenly in half on a consistent basis when I was on 1 1/2 of the 5.7s versus 1 of the 8.6s. granted I quarter up my 8.6s and do 1/4 4x a day but that pill is notably bigger and an easier shape to break and still the quarters are rarely even and it's a pain. look into the lower dose zubsolv tablets if you want to stay on it while tapering down.

Last edited:
Hi, I am on a smartphone and still don't see where to start a new thread.
I was wondering if u can iv zubsolv
Please no negative comments.
Just trying to be safe. I've seen people do it but I wanted more opinions
Thanks y'all.

^ You prolly shouldn't IV a maintenance drug, it kind of defeats the purpose, but now that you've been scolded, yeah zubs can be administered iv, they're easier than the films too. Although I would suggest not doing it all the boa and lack of a rush makes it lack luster, but if you must, use a micron filter.

-hs

Thanks so much
I have a whole script so IMA just see what's best for me. I don't v that often so...micron filter?

I pulled it up just now and it's nice and clear no coudyness and no floatys
Looks like water.

No I didn't heat I haven't done it yet cause my veins r so so small even Doctors have trouble and I filtered it through cotton twice. (All I have right now) any advice on how to get a juicy vein to the surface?
I appreciate your help.
* everyone has there own demons.

Wish I could speak to u quicker tho. Like fb mssger?

I just stated in another thread, taking a hot bath will bring.your veins closer.to the surface.
And I don't.have fb.

-hs

Being as I can't take a hot bath right now
Where do u recommend on the body

Idc if its close to the heart or not...

I'm just sitting here trying to find a good one ??????

I just meant that anything can become a tourniquet pretty much lol