• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe / has anyone used norspan bupe patches?

Blankenstein

Bluelighter
I thought i already made this thread but it disappeared. Has anyone used the transdermal norspan bupe patches (located in aus). 40mg. But 40 microgram per day. They are 7 day patches, can I cut them up? Sorry if not allowed. Thanks for any info.

Sorry if not allowed. Got some but don’t have much info about them. Thanks for any info 🙏

Did a bit of research. Seems you can cut the strips up. Does anybody have any experience with this? Obviously would release a large amount so would need to use small amount of strips im assuming? Err on the side of caution.

I think I read a thread that anonymouse77 ( or something similar to that name ) had experience with them. Sorry I can't be more helpful but someone will come along to help you a little better. And yes, as with any drug, err on the side of caution is great harm reduction.

I think I read a thread that anonymouse77 ( or something similar to that name ) had experience with them. Sorry I can't be more helpful but someone will come along to help you a little better. And yes, as with any drug, err on the side of caution is great harm reduction.
Thanks mate. Yeh i did actually find a bit more info about them. I put it on my arm this morning and after a few hours didn’t have much effect.

To give a bit of info regarding my tolerance. I’ve lately been eating 150mg of oxy to get a decent buzz/semi nod.

so after 3-ish hours i ate 25mg of Valium (this is a lower dose than what i would take if using only diazepam - normally about 40-50mg). Was just mildly relaxed. Fast forward a few hours after valium had worn off (obviously still in my system) ended up cutting the patch into small strips and putting in my mouth. Definitely hits harder this way. Got pretty munged out and a bit of a nod going.

Need to make sure not to take too Much as with all drugs. Also I have been taking the strips outs if it feels like they are too much and l chilling for 5/10 minutes. My logic is if I nod off I don’t want to choke on or swallow the strip 🤷‍♂️

Your'e welcome although I can't be of much help. Have never taken suboxone but have taken oxy. I guess what I am reading from this post is that you are using the subs recreationaly or are you doing them to get off the oxy? And you are potentiating with Valium? So I guess I don't know what the goal is.

Your'e welcome although I can't be of much help. Have never taken suboxone but have taken oxy. I guess what I am reading from this post is that you are using the subs recreationaly or are you doing them to get off the oxy? And you are potentiating with Valium? So I guess I don't know what the goal is.
This was just recreationally. I came across the patches so thought I’d give them a go considering they were substantially cheaper than what I would have paid had I bought oxys.

yeh i don’t have an opiate habit. I just mentioned the oxy to give people a bit of an idea of my opiate tolerance. As I’d not used buprenorphine (except for using an 8mg tablet once 10 years ago) I didn’t/don’t know much about it’s equivalent potentency to other opiates.

Yeh and just threw the Valium in the mix after it seemed the patches weren’t really providing the desired effect while using them as directed. I did read that some people are prescribed benzos while on the patches, but i still reduced the Valium dose to be a bit more careful.

though once I ended up cutting the patch and putting part in my mouth I was obviously getting a higher dose, so can’t exactly claim to be doing things by the books at this stage.