• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe crystals

Las Veghost grower

Bluelighter
As some of you might know Iv been dissolving my sub strips in water to dose below 2mg...Iv notices crystals forming on the sides and a lot of what look like crystals falling out, haven’t fucked with it at all but wondering if anyone has noticed anything like this and if it’s as easy as dissolving in water and letting sit for a week or 2 to get bupe crystals, kinda worried there may be somthing growing in it like a fungi or whatever, can’t post a pic but the water turning milkey when use to be clear and def some kind of crystal on the sides.

Out of curiosity, were you using tap water? I have hard water here, and small crystals form if you evaporate off most of the the liquid in a glass and chill it without anything being added to the water. Not the only possibility, but might be worth investigating if you use tap water.

I’m using water ran through a Britta, I do have it in a tiny 50ml jar that’s sealed and in a dark cupboard, didn’t think of the water for some reason but that’s totally possible, maybe I just need to decant off the water after it settles and give it a try