• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Bupe and heroin

Khawl

Greenlighter
Hi, first time posting. Just want some advice. My little story: 10 years ago used to bang H. Used the methadone program to quit. Coming off methadone was horrible. So I slipped up again about 5 months ago and started snorting H. I decided to use Suboxone. Took it too soon and had pwds. Awful, shocking experience. Was not prepared for that onslaught. Anyway.... It's been 3 days since I started taking Suboxone and had pwds. I still feel shitty and shaky. I'm wanting to do a little H to just feels normal for a bit. But I'm afraid of pwds again. If I get some and do it, do I have to wait again for days to take Suboxone? I'm in a horrible middle ground and I know it's that instant gratification I'm after. But I just want to feel decent for a bit. Advice is greatly appreciated.

I feel for you and I've been there. Man. I really suggest you relax, have some water, watch a movie you like, maybe take an extra 2mg of suboxone. If you've already made it through the first couple of days then you're probably not too many days away from waking up and being able to see a couple rays of sunshine again. If you really just can't take it, then you'll do what you're gunnu do, but I encourage you to stick with the subs, the Dope scene in the USA right now sucks, especially on the east coast, (Idk where you're from though), all this fentanyl is dangerous stuff.

Yeah, I'm in va. So the dope does suck. But I'm going on a week of feeling like shit. And I'm over it I guess. Lol. I'm just wondering if I will get sick again if I use. I'm just talking like 1/2 g. I know after taking bupe for the last few days, I won't get the full effect. I just want to feel decent for an hour. But I don't know if my body could legitimately go through pwds again.

Okay so if you go through a half gram of Dope..... you won't get the full effect for sure from the blocking done by the bupe, but then after you waste a half a gram of dope on a high that won't even be half as potent as normal, then you have to deal with the second round of anxiety when you go back on the sub wondering if it's been enough time since you used H to avoid precipitated WD

Last edited:
Man it's a hard life and I sometimes say fuck it and do basically the exact same thing I'm discouraging you from doing right now, but we both know if you stick with it it'll get a little easier

By the way I'm in NC so only one state apart. But our dope scenes can be drastically different. VA usually has better dope being further North and thus one state closer to Baltimore.