• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bunk speed, low vitamins or high tolerance?

Nm315

Greenlighter
Ive been doing speed on and off for a pretty long time and have a few pretty solid connections I've been going to for years. I'll just cut to the chase how do you tell if you've got a high tolerance or lower quality meth? My tolerance isnt high but it's definitely up there. I can feel my body is sped up but mentally I'm not really that high? Product passes the bleach test from all 3 sources. I've had a higher much higher tolerance in the past this time it feels different is why I'm asking thanks.

New member here. Came to ask the same question. It is cut with something you have no way of knowing what you're gonna be hitting. Unless you watch the process as they make everything.

Ive been doing speed on and off for a pretty long time and have a few pretty solid connections I've been going to for years. I'll just cut to the chase how do you tell if you've got a high tolerance or lower quality meth? My tolerance isnt high but it's definitely up there. I can feel my body is sped up but mentally I'm not really that high? Product passes the bleach test from all 3 sources. I've had a higher much higher tolerance in the past this time it feels different is why I'm asking thanks.

Unfortunately, we would never really be able to give you a solid answer to this question without testing the drugs. @KTFden highlighted that point and he's definitely right.

I will say that I've seen numerous examples of people using Methamphetamine chronically, develop a serious tolerance and then start talking about how they suspect their drugs are not right. People talk a lot about contamination with isoproplybenzylamine. It is true that this chemical has been found as a cutting agent in Methamphetamine before, but not to the extent that the market is overrun with the stuff. My knowledge is that Methamphetamine is cheap enough to produce on its own and that the use of a cutting agent like this has no real financial benefit in the long run. I believe it likely happened by coincidence, that someone was out of this or out of that and it made sense at that time, but I don't believe it makes sense in the long run.

I just want to say it's very common, what you're describing. I truly believe that it's usually a combination of tolerance combined with the paranoia that comes with Amphetamine usage leading to this conclusion. It's possible that you're drugs are cut, but my layperson's opinion is that it's significantly more likely that they are not cut.

Unfortunately, we would never really be able to give you a solid answer to this question without testing the drugs. @KTFden highlighted that point and he's definitely right.

I will say that I've seen numerous examples of people using Methamphetamine chronically, develop a serious tolerance and then start talking about how they suspect their drugs are not right. People talk a lot about contamination with isoproplybenzylamine. It is true that this chemical has been found as a cutting agent in Methamphetamine before, but not to the extent that the market is overrun with the stuff. My knowledge is that Methamphetamine is cheap enough to produce on its own and that the use of a cutting agent like this has no real financial benefit in the long run. I believe it likely happened by coincidence, that someone was out of this or out of that and it made sense at that time, but I don't believe it makes sense in the long run.

I just want to say it's very common, what you're describing. I truly believe that it's usually a combination of tolerance combined with the paranoia that comes with Amphetamine usage leading to this conclusion. It's possible that you're drugs are cut, but my layperson's opinion is that it's significantly more likely that they are not cut.
The last time I checked, there hasn't been a sample of methamphetamine, that was sent in for testing, that had isopropylbenzylamine in the sample in 3 or 4 years (possibly longer). Except for I think one trace amount in a sample sent in 2020.

Invest in Marquis, Froehde, and Simon's reagents.

Orange, No Reaction/possible pink-red, Royal Blue

It's probably meth.

Regular speed won't react to Simon's.

@shugenja thanks for that information about seized samples, I didn't really have any hard evidence at hand. I only knew that there was this Isopropylbenzylamine somewhere. I also knew that there wasn't enough of it around to make a significant difference for the community. I think the inherent paranoia of stimulant usage helped fan the flames of something that was never really that widespread.

@shugenja thanks for that information about seized samples, I didn't really have any hard evidence at hand. I only knew that there was this Isopropylbenzylamine somewhere. I also knew that there wasn't enough of it around to make a significant difference for the community. I think the inherent paranoia of stimulant usage helped fan the flames of something that was never really that widespread.
It wasn't seized samples. It was samples sent in to labs for personal testing. Like drugsdata, etc.

But it's six of one, half dozen the other.

It wasn't seized samples. It was samples sent in to labs for personal testing. Like drugsdata, etc.

But it's six of one, half dozen the other.

Gotcha. That does change things. A lot of us are probably aware that the DEA's history of publishing "drug potency data" is one of misinformation. Thanks for the information!