• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Bunk kratom and the state of the US market

For anyone curious these are the symptoms I was having

Headache, stomach ache, nausea, chills/feeling cold, heart palpitations, irregular heart rate, chest pain, difficulty breathing especially when laying down, sore muscles/cramps, itchy throat (but not sore), increased/constant salvation, loss of appetite, profound mental fog and memory issues, sore joints, weird lesion/wart like growth on my hands, rash on my legs, high blood pressure, lethargy, pins and needles in feet, weird tremors which are mostly in my lips and fingers, visual disturbances (crazy noise/snow), and tinnitus

It sort of feels like a weird combination of flu like symptoms and a hangover. It's definitely not the flu or anything because I don't feel sick like that.

It's been about 48 hours and most of the symptoms are receding. Lingering headache, mental fog, but the other symptoms are mild or gone now.

I wanted to go to the hospital but have no insurance and the bill for chelation therapy probably would have been $50,000.

Last edited:
Good kratom is so much better than the shit dope being sold these days. I bought some recently and the sample I tested was basically all caffeine.

I'm going to try some different online kratom sources and see if those make me vomit or not.
Whats the difference if ya try it again in the same market set? like street pills and everything else is plastic or whatever, ya know?
Maybe ya come on a good one. Maybe ya dont.
Put it onda scales is my answer usually. lol
One thing I learned long ago is that the harder I tried to "cop" the more of the chance I get ripped.

Yeah, I know quite a few good vendors that are still good. Most are only online, though.

These days I don't use daily anymore, so I usually buy on impulse and don't want to wait for shipping. End up going to a headshop.

But heck, even the worst of the worst gas station kratom used to be 10x better than what is going around now.

I suspect there is some global supply shortage or the SEA industry was changed somehow like @4meSM mentioned.
Yeah. I only buy online. I mean there is an actual kratom store in my city that lab tests their stuff and has COAs, but there still way more expensive and I get really good testing kratom online. I mean one batch she has right now has 1.95 mit.

The only thing that I am unsure about is the yeast and mold test came back 1,100 CFU/g.

The heavy metals look good on it though. That’s probably within FDA guidelines but just I thought that it should be zero maybe. But looks like fda allows allows 10,000 CFU/g in food products so I guess it’s well under safety guidelines.

I’m really sorry that that happened to you. Did you have to go to the hospital? Or has it resolved on its own?

you self diagnosed yourself with heavy metal poisoning?
Fuck yeah I did!

you mad GIF

Oh no! Just got some Earth kratom the other day because I’m in a pinch. The one strain hurts my stomach & the other I don’t feel like it’s really doing anything

Pinche earth kratom

Anyways, I’m glad you’re starting to feel a little better 💜
Yeah toss it, both Earth Kratom and NJOY from Fire Wholesale. Worst kratom out there.

Snafu do you get kindling from kratom or what

Also I got some white borneo from new vendor and am enjoying it so far with small doses easy on stomach compared to others

I agree 100%. I never buy the bulk "commercial" stuff, but I've still noticed a decrease in quality. It seems like everything causes a lot more side effects even if it still has strong effects. I had to stop using kratom cause it was giving me pressure headaches and chest pains. When I go back to an old bag I purchased in like 2019-2020, it doesn't give me side effects and feels smoother. Now everything feels like it's over-caffeinated, and if it's a red strain, then it barely works. Doesn't seem to matter what vendor I use.

I recently bought green malay from the most mainstream european vendor and it's pretty good, it's expensive though (almost 200€/kg). Most of their kratom is still in low stock (including the one I bought) so it's probably from an older batch.

It seems to be resolving on it's own.
Just an update on the heavy metal thing and my symptoms (I went to the doctor):

I do have high levels of lead in my blood (5.6 ug/dL), this is outside acceptable range but not considered an extremely dangerous amount. Arsenic also present but within tolerable levels. Nickel was not tested for.

I am having liver issues, though, which were causing the chills and some of the other symptoms. Tests are abnormal and concerning, and I began having pains near my gallbladder. Waiting for diagnosis.

I am not sure what was causing the heart issues, but those symptoms have mostly stopped since I stopped taking the shitty kratom. ECG was normal but additional tests have been ordered.

I am not exactly sure what caused which symptoms as I was having so many at once, but it may become more clear with time.

Last edited:
I agree 100%. I never buy the bulk "commercial" stuff, but I've still noticed a decrease in quality. It seems like everything causes a lot more side effects even if it still has strong effects. I had to stop using kratom cause it was giving me pressure headaches and chest pains. When I go back to an old bag I purchased in like 2019-2020, it doesn't give me side effects and feels smoother. Now everything feels like it's over-caffeinated, and if it's a red strain, then it barely works. Doesn't seem to matter what vendor I use.
Yes, I noticed this as well with any of the stimulating strains. Kratom never used to give me anxiety at any dose or with any strain. But with this new stuff even small doses of green or white strains give me rather intense anxiety, like you say almost like a caffeine overdose. It overpowers any calming effects. Probably also the cause of my recent chest pain and palpations.

I wonder what happened to the market... really quite disappointing as kratom really helps me stay off alcohol.

I do have high levels of lead in my blood (5.6 ug/dL), this is outside acceptable range but not considered an extremely dangerous amount. Arsenic also present but within tolerable levels. Nickel was not tested for.

I am having liver issues, though, which were causing the chills and some of the other symptoms. Tests are abnormal and concerning, and I began having pains near my gallbladder. Waiting for diagnosis.

I am not sure what was causing the heart issues, but those symptoms have mostly stopped since I stopped taking the shitty kratom. ECG was normal but additional tests have been ordered.

I am not exactly sure what caused which symptoms as I was having so many at once, but it may become more clear with time.
High lead is never a good thing. As to the ECG, those things are just snapshots. I’ve almost never had anything “wrong” with my heart at the time they do them; it took a tilt table test and a Holter monitor to diagnose me with POTS and a mitral value regurgitation issue.

FUCK you really do? do you eat a lot fo fish?
High lead is never a good thing. As to the ECG, those things are just snapshots. I’ve almost never had anything “wrong” with my heart at the time they do them; it took a tilt table test and a Holter monitor to diagnose me with POTS and a mitral value regurgitation issue.

you can get a monitor they put over your heart and evrytime you feel something you make a log and write down what was happening when you had an episode like skipping a beat or light headedness. You gotta go to a cardiologist brother. I work in the medical field not a MD but PhD and do research on cancer so trust me when I say you should be doing this. If you have heart problems they will have you so a stress test with n13 a radioactive atom that gives a 3d image of the heart to see of you have hole somewhere something like that.

Yeah they're gonna give me a little monitor device to wear on my chest for a few days

FUCK you really do? do you eat a lot fo fish?
No, I don't like seafood, I never eat it. Sometimes I like sushi but haven't had any for at least 6 months.

Mercury level was negligible <1ug, didn't make cutoff

Yeah they're gonna give me a little monitor device to wear on my chest for a few days

No, I don't like seafood, I never eat it. Sometimes I like sushi but haven't had any for at least 6 months.

Mercury level was negligible <1ug, barely made cutoff.
keep me in touch on what's going on, I have a strong medical background and may be of assistance to you if you have questions.
I love helping people medically

keep me in touch on what's going on, I have a strong medical background and may be of assistance to you if you have questions.
I love helping people medically
The doctor just messaged me and didn't seem too worried. My albumin levels were higher than they're supposed to be. Albumin/globulin ratio was elevated, but my other values were acceptable.

He thinks my bile ducts are dilated, but this wasn't picked up on ultrasound would probably need MRI but I can't afford that atm.

Apparently kratom can dilate bile ducts like typical opioids.

Basically just told me to stop taking kratom and made a follow up appointment