Mental Health Bullied a lot of the time

I used to have a therapist and we moved and she would do skype sessions and then she betrayed my trust by sharing my information with her family members one of which emailed me and called me asking how I knew my therapist so I dropped her as a therapist.

It is really tough to find a therapist that works for you. I went to countless before finding any that clicked, even then it can be tough to stick with it. Definitely don't give up on finding a good one though.

It sounds like some good community could help you too, so stick around BL cause many of us are here for free therapy anyway 😄

Government therapy is jail then hospital followed by years of antipsychotic injections. Take it easy

Government therapy is jail then hospital followed by years of antipsychotic injections. Take it easy
I would hold off on this type of comment, it seems good. But you don’t know what this person may be going through, so automatically knocking out therapy isn’t the best situation. We don’t know if they are hurting to the point of hurting not saying they are. Since they are here they obviously care enough about themselves to ask for help. Things that are worthy take time, failure and many tries. If you discount or give up, your hope may be around the corner and you have given up before finding it

I’ve been to hospital and was kept there for nearly a week but didn’t really help me as they promised a care plan and then as soon as I got home nothing ever came of it, they decided I was a complicated case and said I needed therapy but they refused to supply it.

jail I’ve never seen to the point of unless It’s to stop someone who’s a danger to others, butI have a jaded view of authority figures given that most of them I’ve seen in life abuse their authority.

It is really tough to find a therapist that works for you. I went to countless before finding any that clicked, even then it can be tough to stick with it. Definitely don't give up on finding a good one though.

It sounds like some good community could help you too, so stick around BL cause many of us are here for free therapy anyway 😄
I agree, I had a good one at college and we really clicked but then college ended so did the therapy and not found a good one since but I keep trying.

Reactions: CFC
I’ve been to hospital and was kept there for nearly a week but didn’t really help me as they promised a care plan and then as soon as I got home nothing ever came of it, they decided I was a complicated case and said I needed therapy but they refused to supply it.

jail I’ve never seen to the point of unless It’s to stop someone who’s a danger to others, butI have a jaded view of authority figures given that most of them I’ve seen in life abuse their authority.
psychiatry violates your privacy. I train doctors how to be better doctors but MDs don’t listen

Reactions: CFC