• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bulk powders: What brand tapioca papers do you use and where to buy?

Engage

Bluelighter

For loose powders/bulk supplements:​

What brand tapioca papers do you use and where to buy?​

BUT...I cannot buy through Amazon anymore due to...bullshit...fine, fuck Jeff Bezos anyways.

So Alibaba? Etc?

Anywhere else and/or what brand so I can search the weebz for a supplier of small tapioca papers to pack up my powders.

Thanks! Tired of eating TP, lol...so 'harm reduction'? I have *no idea* where this question belongs on this site...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, MODS/EVERYONE!!!
Busy, busy, busy ...moving! packing, etc! Thanks!<3

What do you mean? You use tapioca paper to parachute drugs? Why not just get some gelatin capsules?

I second some 000 size capsules. Depending on substance you can stuff over a gram in them with the cap barely hanging on. I could get 1.5g of crystalline substances in them.

I have a pill machine but quite frankly it's a huuge pita to pill the amount I'm taking. Not because my amounts are excessive but the substances aren't that strong and I'd be doing that goofy pill machine thing every day or for an hour+ every other day. So, I usually just wrap 'em up in toilet paper. I've long since gotten over the "weirdness" of that and hey, always got TP! But, anyways.

I found on Amazon, years ago, these tapicoa papers designed specifically for this use.
For powdered TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) concoctions, I guess?

They come in "cones" are a bit "finicky" in that, if your hands are moist *at all* the dang thing "melts" and gets stuck.
Also, much more expensive than yknow toilet paper. Like $8 a pack of 30? Two packs for 12 or something but what the heck.

I'm swallowing toilet paper all day. Probably not good for me. I guess. Haven't noticed anything in 4 years use but...

Hope that clears it up. I'll now continue looking up "tapicoa paper cones" on Alibaba ...and maybe other "Amazon-esque" websites and see what I find.

Thanks for the responses! <3

Why not just wash and toss as is done with kratom powder? Or is the powder not fine enough?

Just a reminder. This absolutely cannot pertain to using bulk powders for the purpose of cutting drugs. I'm not saying that's what it is, but if it becomes that, I will have to close this.

Just a reminder. This absolutely cannot pertain to using bulk powders for the purpose of cutting drugs. I'm not saying that's what it is, but if it becomes that, I will have to close this.

Yeah that is what I thought for a moment when I first saw this thread. What they are actually talking about is using sheets of tapioca paper to wrap drugs to be parachuted (as opposed to swallowing toilet paper).

Yeah that is what I thought for a moment when I first saw this thread. What they are actually talking about is using sheets of tapioca paper to wrap drugs to be parachuted (as opposed to swallowing toilet paper).

Gotcha homie. I understand. My trigger finger is now relaxed. Dude, is that a real picture of you? I fucking love it.

No, I'm not 'cutting' anything. I don't even know what 'cutting' is.

Doesn't seem like anyone knows...and I've been too busy to look.
But, guess if I find it...should I post here or not?
If someone else does a "Search", on BlueLight, for this topic...
this thread will come up and may be considered "noise" or "static"
if they're just looking for frigging tapicoa papers, dude.

lol. This place kinda...I guess it got "looked into" and is a little um...well, whatever. Uptight now. In my humble opinion.
I'll find it on my own one way or the other.

Same as anyone trying to do ...whatever...
"cutting"...which I sincerely don't even know...
like "cutting fake substances into a product"?

Why would you need tapioca papers? kex.