• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Bud too strong

Billard

Bluelighter
So i been smoking for years now always get kush but i found a new guy about 5 months ago n i been grabbing from him but his shit is way too strong. Im wondering if its laced. Cause its ALWAYS the same high and it only takes one hit even though all his bud is diff. I smoke it n get chest pains, bad anxiety, heart starts racing i feel ima pass out n its hard to breathe n claustrophobic so thats why i think its laced. Anybody ever smoke bud like this? Where ur dudes bud is always diff strains but it always gets you the SAME high off one hit? Any idea what can even be on it if it is laced? Im gonna stop going to him now because of all this btw he's a gang banger n it wldnt suprise me if it is laced.

So i been smoking for years now always get kush but i found a new guy about 5 months ago n i been grabbing from him but his shit is way too strong. Im wondering if its laced. Cause its ALWAYS the same high and it only takes one hit even though all his bud is diff. I smoke it n get chest pains, bad anxiety, heart starts racing i feel ima pass out n its hard to breathe n claustrophobic so thats why i think its laced. Anybody ever smoke bud like this? Where ur dudes bud is always diff strains but it always gets you the SAME high off one hit? Any idea what can even be on it if it is laced? Im gonna stop going to him now because of all this btw he's a gang banger n it wldnt suprise me if it is laced.

When I was a kid I would get ridiculously high potent pot. The trichomes were huge and this was before good weed was a norm and the only frame of reference for ppl was brown shwag.

I got my ass beat bad by ppl who just assumed the trichomes were "pcp" or something else but everyone would tell me it was laced. They were stupid assholes that didn't deserve good weed.

If you can't handle it don't automatically assume it's the weed, it's most likely you.

The only thing it could possibly be laced with, and it is total speculation, is a RC cannabinoid.
As the effects you describe sound nothing like pcp, it sounds like potent weed.

For weed to be laced the drug has to be very potent and active through vaporization.
To the point that said drug can be dissolved in solvent and then sprayed or soaked on weed.
This doesn't work with novel drugs except for pcp, but RC's can and are being used to boost weed, it's just not very common.

But its not just me who thinks that everybody who smokes it says they get too dam high for it to be just good weed and my friend stood up n blacked out off it plus its always the same high off one lil hit n its diff strains so to me thats the give away its gotta be something sprayed on it n i smoke dank daily one hitter shit tht gets me stoned but dosent make me tweek or make my heart race or feel im gonna die like his shit does. Thanks for the input though.

I've gotten too high, way way too high, but never blacked out. Also over the course of six months my tolerance would, even with good weed, take more than a bowl. Everyone is biochemically difficult, but that's shady. I'd try finding weed comparable in supposed strength from another source and see if it does the same.

That said, we can't really ID substances for you. Try sending it into a lab?

I haven't looked into it yet but considered sending it out for testing, do you think ecstasydata would test it?

perhaps its a well grown sativa?? high grade sativa can get psychedelic if you smoke enough of it and cause anxiety and panic. for me it came in the form of a strain called island sweet skunk - thought i had a blood clot and was gonna leave this planet

My first thought was jwh or whatever followed by super strong sativa. But it sounds much more likely to be some sort of synthetic

I have got Good Weed And been Paranoid it was Laced But it was just that Good Lol that is My Advice My Guy Always Consistently gets Good Shit AND DIFFERENT STRAINS TO STAY EXTREMELY HIGH Off A Wide Variety Of High-Potency Cannabis Buds And I Am Talking About 11,000 + Strains that WE KNOW ABOUT LEGALLY ABOUT THIS ILLEGAL PRODUCT WHOA! EH! HEH!

Lol it's probably just bud with THC content closer to medical. Plenty of people have a hard time with it, and there's a video on youtube of some guy passing out after a dab, so that's not unheard of. Does it taste funny?

ecstasydata will test it but its pricey. a buck and a half. ;)

Last edited:
Probs just potent weed.

This, and you might have a low tolerance or no tolerance if you don't smoke/vape regularly.

It sounds like it's a Sativa and just excellent cannabis; but none of us here have used it. Can you ask the person what the strain name of it is?

If your weed was laced with PCP you would know it since that stuff really smells and reaks of chemicals before you smoke it, and the high is different it's not like just being really stoned on a nice Sativa, Indica, or hybrid. I never used pcp or dust but it was very common where I grew up and it has been for decades.

I've never used any sort of synthetic cannabinoid research chemical as they were invented and people started taking them long after I pretty much stopped using cannabis, and had no interest in them at all even if friends of mine used them.

Last edited:
Sounds to me like you're used to smoking indica's & don't handle high potency sativa's very well is all

There are reports of bud being tumbled to remove trichomes, then sprayed with synthetic 'noids. This is around mid-England.

I, along with several other friends, have seen it first hand. Weed looks ok, usually a bit odd in smell, it's a bit like a haze and vomit smell. Buds are always very smooth, like it been squashed (or saturated in a liquid and dried).

The few times iv smoked it, it did exactly what you reported. Which is also a close match to the effects of synthetic 'noids. Made me feel twitchy, dizzy, very head rushy, heart racing. And I felt anxious as fuck, like I was crazy.

I live in an area where there is nothing but high quality haze, cheese and then this synth bud. So I'm used to strong sativa strains, it was tainted for sure.

Be careful with dodgy weed, a few people have reported blackouts and seizures from the dodgy weed around my area.

So, yes. I think, based on what you said, it's adulterated bud.

Well, he could be lacing it with RC cannabinoids? That would make more sense. If your accustom to smoking high grade herb and know your differences between sativa and indica etc, then this suppliers herb is always similar in the high category I would suspect RC's being involved. Hahaha I never thought of that, spice chemicals being sprayed onto real weed lol crazy.