• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Buccal Zubsolv?

eBagger

Bluelighter
I put a half a zubsolv between my lip and gums and it got me toasted....like once...and sometimes I can't tell if its doing anything much at all.

Is this a decent absorption method? I can't really find any literature on it, and more specifically zubsolv because it supposedly has a higher absorption mechanism than an 8mg Suboxone (And switching me from the side effect riddled generic suboxones 8mg to 5.4mg zubsolv has been wonderful)

I used to enjoy sniffing these but the generic suboxones fucked up my nose and now even these irritate my nose for days, and I HAD to sniff generics for a while because I couldn't get anything else for a long time and had to make them last.

Anywho, "Its bupe stop trying to make it work better just take it hurrdurr"

I put a half a zubsolv between my lip and gums and it got me toasted....like once...and sometimes I can't tell if its doing anything much at all.

Is this a decent absorption method? I can't really find any literature on it, and more specifically zubsolv because it supposedly has a higher absorption mechanism than an 8mg Suboxone (And switching me from the side effect riddled generic suboxones 8mg to 5.4mg zubsolv has been wonderful)

I used to enjoy sniffing these but the generic suboxones fucked up my nose and now even these irritate my nose for days, and I HAD to sniff generics for a while because I couldn't get anything else for a long time and had to make them last.

Anywho, "Its bupe stop trying to make it work better just take it hurrdurr"

So, in your opinion you think Zubsolv works better? I'm on it b/c my ins made me switch from generic suboxone and I also snort it and I feel like the sub worked a lot better than the Zubsolv. So, since it's been a while since this post, are you still on Zubsolv? If so, are you taking it orally or snorting and why? Thanks