• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Buccal Cocaine Freebase

G_Chem

Moderator: OD
Staff member
I’m not sure I’ve made a thread on this here, I know I did years ago over at BL. My recent experiences motivate me to talk of this once again.

So say your someone like me that is anal about drug purity, so you decide to clean up your cocaine. Best way is to do multiple hot water washes on the freebase/crack. Now your left with fairly pure freebase but the conversion back to the salt can be difficult for even competent chemists with cocaines proclivity to undergo hydrolysis.

I’ve already given the purification technique as well as how to turn it into a snortable water solution which can be used in a nasal spray bottle. If anyone needs me to link it I can.

But say you don’t want to deal with that. For me personally the nasal spray can be tricky with dosing right, despite its covert appeal I prefer dry powder cocaine.

Freebase purified in such a manner usually comes out as light fluffy chunks that can be crushed/cut to powder easily.

If we next look at the PH of both the mouth and nasal cavities we find that the sinuses hang out too close to neutral to be effective. The mouth has a more acidic pH that becomes progressively more acidic when then going under the tongue and finally most acidic as Buccal administration with a typical pH of 6.2.

I’ve used Buccal many times to consume freebase cocaine because frankly I hate smoking the shit. The high is actually very close to intranasal salts with a slower up but also a much longer duration, about 1.5x to 2x longer. The freebase must be cut to a powder and it’s best to sprinkle it along the bottom of the lip to ensure proper conversion to salt form.

I tried last night snorting some just to see despite logic telling me otherwise. Complete waste of course.

The only downside is as you consume more the dry mouth makes further dosing harder to absorb. On the plus side this is probably the least reinforcing ROA I’ve tried while still being what I’m looking for if you catch my drift.

If you ever find yourself in possession of crack and don’t wanna smoke it (a rare breed lol) give this a try!

Edit- One more thing expect talking to be somewhat difficult lol.

-GC

Have you ever experimented with adding small amounts of acids to the powdered freebase to decrease pH and increase the rate of ionization of cocaine?

bet you could get away with something like powdered mango or some other ground up dried fruit to acidify the mouth without being overly nasty for the teeth.

Have you ever experimented with adding small amounts of acids to the powdered freebase to decrease pH and increase the rate of ionization of cocaine?

bet you could get away with something like powdered mango or some other ground up dried fruit to acidify the mouth without being overly nasty for the teeth.

Today my second dose was taking much longer to dissolve (same happened last night, probably dry mouth and vasoconstriction) so I took a tiny sip of kombucha which help it move along in doing its thing.

I think I’ll try what you mention next time I give it a go, I’ll look for mango powder. I know I can get Goji berry powder.. I’ll look if that’s a good level of acidity.

My wife actually seemed to like it when she tried it too, first time today. She put in a whole clump so it took longer to dissolve but she related it to be more of an Amphetamine like duration by how she went about it.

-GC