• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Bubble Bud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Vixen.

Greenlighter
My friend wants to try Bubble Bud. I don't know anything about this other than it's similar to my knowledge to weed.

What are the short term and long term effects of using it?

I want my friend to be as informed about it as possible.

:?

Vixen.

I have no idea what bubble bud is.

Are you sure it's not just referring to "bubble" strains of weed? I'm smoking on some Sour Bubble right now that is phenomenal.

UTSE I reckon.

Thanks for the replies <3

Apparently is smells of bubble gum. Could it be herbal incense version of weed?

Again I have no idea and I can't find anything on it from google searching. Best not ingest a sketchy product.

I think the OP is referring to some kind of (possibly any kind) Bubblegum strain. I know there are a few seedbanks that stock their variation of Indianna Bubblegum, so surely it is possible to obtain in the right circles. Someones best bet would be to check out cannabis dispensaries or coffee shops if they are fortunate to live in a place where one can access cannabis either legally or pseudo legally. If that is not an option then researching the various breeders variations of bubblegum until you find one that you think is best suited to your needs, ordering the beans and growing it yourself would be the next best bet.

The short term effects of bubblegum cannabis would vary depending on both the specific breeder one went with, the phenotype you got and also at which point it was harvested. The long term effects would presumably be the same as smoking any other kind of weed.

Closing this thread as it's verging on an ID thread. Pink Vixen, if you're able to confirm what the substance is (i.e. whether it's cannabis flower, a hash type or synthetic compound) PM me and we can reopen thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.