View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

BU-LAD dosages anyone??

VaPPiano

Bluelighter
As the topic says anyone that has any info in dosages on BU-LAD??

I think it was made by Casper the ghost :D BUUUUU-LAD hahaha

Ya its the Butyl version of LSD. Its active in dosages around 500ug-1mg where 500 is like a week normal dose.,.
I think a light dose would be somewhere around 100-130ug but if someone her has some experience with it in different doses I would very much like your input!!

[h=1][/h]

Whats the point of this thread. Bu lad doesn't exist in the rc community and i doubt it ever will. If you wamt info on different lysergamines READ TIHKAL!
Thats as close to a trip report you will get on bu lad.
If it was made i would expect it to be very uninteresting ala lsm.
Happy trails,
Nugz

Whats the point of this thread. Bu lad doesn't exist in the rc community and i doubt it ever will. If you wamt info on different lysergamines READ TIHKAL!
Thats as close to a trip report you will get on bu lad.
If it was made i would expect it to be very uninteresting ala lsm.
Happy trails,
Nugz

First of why are you so hostile?

I find LSM interesting as hell, but the short life span in general is a little of a bummer tho..

And I'm not interested in a trip report? But if someone has dosage information tho!!

Namaste

Well to be fair, discussing dosage is pointless if pretty much nobody is taking this compound. If it's actually as weak as suggested above it is not economical to make, I've been told by someone at home in RC lysergamides.

Well to be fair, discussing dosage is pointless if pretty much nobody is taking this compound. If it's actually as weak as suggested above it is not economical to make, I've been told by someone at home in RC lysergamides.

I have read the same i think it was on Nexus or some forum anyhow and sure if i were a RC store owner trying to push everything on an open market maybe that's true but for people really in to lyserigamines it sounds so weird ;) Lets not trey this because it's not cost affective hehe..

You can all drive Volvo but if you have som specific interests and are able to fund it you might prefer to talk about custom paint jobs and one of a keened parts!!

So tubes up for people not only taking the most economically compounds and the most talked about.. GO GO custom synth!! hehe

I don't think even people selling things is going humm lets not make what the costumers won't but what we can get the most return on!

Off coerce the laws have a great affect in the so called RC stuff but as long as people comperes Lesyrics like fine wines there will be the smaler synths ones in a while..

I prefer Quality before quantity (And now it feels like Lesyrics is in.)

But this thread toke a interesting turn hehe

Namaste!

Side note: BOH and ALEPH are drugs probably not made for commercial use if not people with real interests in the substances were behindhand.

When i started to interest me in Psychedelic's in the beginning of 2K i where in the era where substances were made and soled in small costume synths.

Last edited:
First of why are you so hostile?

I find LSM interesting as hell, but the short life span in general is a little of a bummer tho..

And I'm not interested in a trip report? But if someone has dosage information tho!!

Namaste
Shulgin lists the dosages gor bu lad. As somthing happenimg at 500ugs. Thats all the info your gonna get. I say read tihkal because its got all the answers you seek. And instead of asking someone else to look for you im just telling you to read the bu lad statement and your questions will be answered.
Just because you want bu lad made for some reason doesnt mean its gonna happen.
Namaste

Last edited:
From wiki (took me 1 second to find)
Goggle is your friend

BU-LAD, also known as 6-butyl-6-nor-lysergic acid diethylamide, is an analogue of LSD first made by Alexander Shulgin and reported in the book TiHKAL. BU-LAD is a psychedelic drug similar to LSD, but is significantly less potent than LSD,[1] with a dose of 500 micrograms producing only mild effects

I have read the same i think it was on Nexus or some forum anyhow and sure if i were a RC store owner trying to push everything on an open market maybe that's true but for people really in to lyserigamines it sounds so weird ;) Lets not trey this because it's not cost affective hehe..

Never said they won't be made. I merely suggested that as far as known very few of the very niche ones are made, but more importantly threads are run in different ways depending on actual availability - info for compounds that have hit or will be hitting the market is distinct from a thread about a lot of people dreaming or hoping, cluttering the forum and vagueness / speculation diluting the actual HR-oriented info threads. NSP handles more of the theoretical stuff, dream-compounds etc. Just be aware of all that.

I get it but there was a small batch of bu-lad out for a while in EU and it's going to come back but maybe not to the public so its ok.

I really thought someone here hade made some REAL research on it and could give me more then maybe som mild effects at 500ug

Namaste

I get it but there was a small batch of bu-lad out for a while in EU and it's going to come back but maybe not to the public so its ok.

I really thought someone here hade made some REAL research on it and could give me more then maybe som mild effects at 500ug

Namaste

I don't really see the appeal of BU-LAD, TBH. Isn't that basically the Lysergamide equivalent of a-PHpP? Just keep making homologues with longer chains until they're barely active at all?

Then again maybe I'm a hypocrite because I'm fascinated by LSM and other cyclized analogues of various substances even though they also often come with a decrease in potency :|

Anyway, I'm not sure if they ever even offered BU-LAD as an RC... there was something claimed to be LSB (a positional isomer of LSD with a single Butyl chain instead of two Ethyl chains on the amide) but which apparently turned out to be a plain old NBOMe.