• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BTH

I feel happyyy

Greenlighter
Hi! I'm waiting on test strips to come, but in meantime have a question. Anybody else have BTH that cooks down yellowish and burns easy? It's different from what I normally get. Not sure if one is fentanyl since they're different, or maybe it's just cut. Waiting on test strips, but have to have it in the meantime or else ya know. Any experience with fentanyl laced heroin and what yours smelled or looked like?

I've had a lot of black tar and never had anything that didn't burn down into... also a black tar.

It's not black tar crude #4 heroin.

I have no idea what fake black tar burns like though, been out of the game for a bit.

I've had a lot of black tar and never had anything that didn't burn down into... also a black tar.

It's not black tar crude #4 heroin.

I have no idea what fake black tar burns like though, been out of the game for a bit.
I have a feeling it's probably fentanyl☹️

Even most tar heroin has fentanyl these days. Part of the problem is greed but also that regular users of other cartel narcotics (ie, fentanyl containing) wouldn't find regular black tar heroin strong enough, so they sort of have to add fentanyl at this point. Not to sound too xenophobic, but the Mexicans really fucked up street opioids in the US (with help from the Chinese).