• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin BTH - Recent gear more harsh than usual - How do you go about filtering while chasing?

Asfartas

Greenlighter
The black tar heroin people use to chase/smoke around my area has become a bit more harsh, thus has become more difficult to inhale. Very acidic, reminds me of when i was younger and had a sore throat - it burns.

People around here chase only, guess they're afraid of needles?
Looking for a way to either filter it out so it becomes tolerable, or continue chasing after doing a cold filter similar to the IV users.

Id prefer if someone out there had first-hand knowledge of a process that keeps the shape and way it turns to vapor, but gets rid of some of those impurities its cut with (Or hell, even replacing the cut with something less harsh is better than nothing... if possible)

The reason why it's preferred is because i can assume it would be difficult for my people to chase a liquid, and most of them lack the syringes to do a cold filter.

Truth is, any bit of advice that you have for harsh black & how to chase it would help tremendously.

Thanks for everything. I've read these forums for years, never really got to posting.

Last edited:
Find a solution that will specifically dissolve the goodies while leaving the trash behind. Then simply re-crystallize.