• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Brown sugar heroin

Questionsalways

Greenlighter
I found some stuff that looks like brown sugar has a faint smell of brown sugar but taste like dope...I think? Wth is this...it rly messed my bf up? I'm afraid to inject it. What is this..and what all do they use to cut?

I've never heard or seen anyone use brown sugar, but maybe it's a local thing what people use.
Mannitol is a pretty common cutting agent here, although it's white. I've used it to cut heroin #3, which is brown in color.
I think it adds a sweet taste to the otherwise earthy heroin "flavor".

Last edited:
Brown sugar was around from time to time in the past in my area of the US. Looks like brown sugar but certainly never tasted or smelled like it... smelled like normal black tar heroin, vinegary and that 'sweetish' smell but it was dry sticky powder.

Tar heroin was never the best thing to inject, lots of impurities.

Cut? When I was younger I heard rumors they cut tar with shoe polish, coffee, wood pulp... all sorts of shit that SHOULD NOT be injected into a vein. How much of that is true IDK.

I highly advise you smoke it.

I got brown sugar heroin one time, sucked cuz it was before I shot so did my best to snort it. Kept me well.. Wasn’t nothing like good pure dope tho.

And yea smelled and tasted nothing like sugar..

-GC