Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Brown Sticky Oily Pure MDMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

komosky

Greenlighter
I recently just picked up this .7 for *no prices* from a new guy, a friend of a friend, but I've never seen it like this before, the extent of my knowledge of MDMA extends to you put it in your mouth in a pill and swallow it, so I'm quite stumped on what to do with it...

It has the consistency of caramel, but not as liquidly, kinda sticky, has a shine to it.

I have no testing kit, and no way to get a hold of one currently, so I'm hoping on your guys' best judgement.

Here's a picture:
2hd4rar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks dirty as fuck, whoever made that was incredibly careless with cleaning up impurities/byproducts.

The freebase is an oil so they may not have converted properly as well.... Honestly that looks funky I'd buy a test kit. If it was the freebase oil I could see it being vaporized, but if it is impure that is a terrible idea.

That looks dirty as fuck, whoever made that was incredibly careless with cleaning up impurities/byproducts.
So is this salvageable?

The freebase is an oil so they may not have converted properly as well.... Honestly that looks funky I'd buy a test kit. If it was the freebase oil I could see it being vaporized, but if it is impure that is a terrible idea.
I have no way of buying a test kit currently, what can I do?

So is this salvageable?
I have no way of buying a test kit currently, what can I do?

Don't consume it.

If you really want to, then by a revolver first, have a round of russian roulette. If you survive, then you are clearly a lucky person and you can try your luck with this unknown substanse.

btw. freebase MDMA is no good: it's oil, it will not enter to your blood circulation. That's why MDMA is always sold as salt (MDMA.HCL) which will be soluble to water (=blood). I doubt any dealer would be selling mdma as freebase. Anyone heard of such thing?

Don't consume it.

If you really want to, then by a revolver first, have a round of russian roulette. If you survive, then you are clearly a lucky person and you can try your luck with this unknown substanse.

btw. freebase MDMA is no good: it's oil, it will not enter to your blood circulation. That's why MDMA is always sold as salt (MDMA.HCL) which will be soluble to water (=blood). I doubt any dealer would be selling mdma as freebase. Anyone heard of such thing?

I saw in an archive of this forum something similarly described but they had provided no photos, apparently knowledgeable members posted to acetone wash it to remove impurities and filter through a coffee filter, and another said to dry it out and break it up once dried.

Looks more like (thickened) hash oil if you ask me.
I wouldn't try it out before being sure about the content

btw. freebase MDMA is no good: it's oil, it will not enter to your blood circulation.

what are you talking about? mdma MUST be freebased to pass through the oily lipid layers of your stomach and cell walls into where it does its magic. If it stayed as a salt permanently it wouldnt absorb well into your body through your gut and wouldnt cross the Blood Brain Barrier.....this is why the best tryptamines get methylated at the 5 hydroxy position, so that they are oily enough to cross the blood brain barrier,

but to the OP, freebase, oily drugs are probably so because they are dirty as hell and filled with organic toxic byproducts and such. a clean freebase oil would be clear, not brown and chunky

Last edited:
Is that a candy wrapper? Because that looks exactly like a half-melted caramel candy... Like has been said, if you did not test it, don't consume. Freebase is extremely rare anyways, it's hardly found on the street, though not unheard of. So it's not worth the risk because this is probably something else than freebase, which would make it very dirty as MDMA.HCl isn't supposed to be a sticky liquid...

Last edited:
That looks like hash oil or some type of thc edible to me lol. Never seen any MDxx substance in that consistency ever before

Looks like somebody chewed on candy and packed it into paper. I wouldn't touch it without using a test kit first.

If you don't know we don't know. Even if you can't get a test kit, for us to try and I.D. is against the aim of HR.

Status
Not open for further replies.