• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Brown Powder almost keif like H, whos got exiperience with it?

streetpharmacist84

Bluelighter
So this is the second time now ive got this really powdery brown sugar looking stuff. For the most part it looks unadultered and is really potent, however I can definately see some carrot colored stuff mixed in. Its a trip. Im used to not sniff cause Im on the central west coast where its predominately black tar all I have ever seen. Im not a huge user and dont. Well let me rephrase that, Im a chronic pain paitent that occasionally uses H. Im not an IV user although I have done it a few times it really wasnt all that much better than smoking it. I got a good size tolerance. My oxy 30s I can get pain relief for my spinal tumor off one but to really haave me outta pain for 6 hours it takes 100mg as far as me establishing a tolerance that about as accurate as I can get. Im just curious about this form, from what Im reading its H #3, which is purifed more than tar, but not as much as the "china white" as it is not in the form of a hydrocloride salt like the oxys cocaine ETC. Let me know what yall think I dont want any of my homies oding on this shit. Its pretty strong.

If it's like the Afghan brown powder I get then it's #3 heroin, then smoking it is probably the way to go. You could snort/inject it but you'd have to mix it with a weak acid first (I used to (going clean right now) mix the powder with lemon juice and water if I was snorting it, 2-3 drops of each). Smoking it is the least likely way to OD I'm pretty sure because you control when you stop increasing your dose, and you're more likely to pass out before you OD.

As for potency you'd have to test it out. Brown powder can potentially be more potent than black tar, but not necessarily always.

For sure, when I first got the G earlier it was powdery, but sticky like really pure cannibas keif. I took a couple key bumps and got a really good high, I cant remember the last time an opiate got me that good its been years. I had it sitting on my dresser and under a light which I think heated a bit, and I just molded it into a piece that ended up looking like tar. But its def. #3 and its really good stuff. I put it in the freezer and when I do some more in the am I gonna wrap it up in clear wrap and bust it with a hammer to see If i can get it back into a powderish form and try the acid thing. Ill used grapefruit juice since its already a opiate potentiator. My connect is not really even a connect shes really cool and just has me and one other customer but has capital to invest and is in tight with the mexicans and dosent use. Ive never got anything bad from her and the last two times it was this powder and even though she knows I dont use IV and have a huge tolerance I guess others have OD'ed on it. I really dont get the IV thing, if I had one right now id do it once and throw the needle away but the only times i did it I came across someones diabetic rigs and used em. IDK i probably was not diong enough out of fear but considering I was already high and wasnt blown away by it im like its just not worth it. the cut in the drugs can really fuck you up and your really basically playing russian roulette. I was just watching drugs inc. and a dealer in NY would take 1 in 100 bundles and drop some liquid fent in one unlucky users bundle and since they are stamped out in the east, users hear about the OD and want that stamp. Thats so fucked up a drop of fent is so much! they dose the shit in micrograms thats rare and we have only been aware of any substances/compunds period that have an effect on the body at the microgram level. I might be wrong but I know LSD was the first one, or the one that really sinked in that some drugs micrograms is enough.

^
Use ascorbic acid or citric acid but not lemon juice and definately not gj or oj.

I've shot up with coca cola out of necessity but it's not something i'm proud of , get some vitamin c (ascorbic acid)