Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Brown MDMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holly.3

Bluelighter
I found a small baggie that contained half a gram or a little less of a brown crystalline product that somewhat resembled the way raw sugar ( the stuff you get like at Starbucks that is the Raw, coarse ground brown sugar). It was in a small box that also contain three ecstasy pink Playboy bunny pills.

The brown substance had a bit of a salty, bitter taste. Could this have been MDMA?

Other than in pictures, I have never seen MDMA in person. The fact that it was contained in a small gram baggie which has the Superman logo on it similar to what you would buy at a head shop and that it was found with ecstasy, makes me believe it was some form of a drug.

My friend who is 38, used to do Ecstasy once in awhile back in her mid-twenties. The box that I found this and the ecstasy pills in was in a box that had been in storage and hasn't been gone through and several years. So I know the product wasn't something that was being used recently.

The only thing I know for a fact that my friend currently occasionally does once in awhile is weed and a few small lines of cocaine here and there went out with friends or a few bumps here and there maybe with friends or when lacking energy and motivation early in the morning. She'll take a Small Bump once in awhile to give her a boost if she's dragging when she wakes up and needs to get her day started quickly.

For the past three years I've known that she has five or six people that will buy cocaine from her once in awhile. I also know where she stashes her cocaine Supply. I have never noticed any evidence of other drug use such as ecstasy, MDMA, smoking crack or injecting anything. That's why I'm pretty sure the brown substance I found is older product.

My main question is, should Brown crystalline form MDMA have a saltyish, somewhat bitter taste?

Ime, yes, but in the interest of harm reduction, no one will be able to give you a definitive answer on what that substance is. You will need to test it with a Marquis test and/or have it lab tested to know for sure what's in it/what it is. No one can offer you anything, including myself, but speculation.

I've had brown-sugar and also purplish colored "raw" MDMA, in both cases they were definitely active and tested at around 85% or more on my GCMS.
A saline, bitter taste is indicative of some sort of alkaloid so it doesn't rule out being MDMA.

Of course, your mileage may vary, to be absolutely sure you should have it professionally tested, or you can reagent test it yourself.

like others say test it first,
that being said "Brown sugar" Moll is known to be top of the line

There is also some brown sand mdma which is tested positive for various dangerous cathoines. Never take drugs you just find lying around.

nobody ever should taste test an unknown substance in a box of drugs. the fuck were you thinking?

This MDMA could also be of some use in the other thread regarding MDMA variability. I’m guessing it’s fairly old product, and many theorize MDMA was better back then. Playboy bunnies were popular in the late 90’s.

Grab yourself a reagent test kit which can tell you if it’s MDMA or not, PM me if you need help finding one.

How old is this product?

-GC

As said before your best bet is a teskit. Apart from that there's nothing much more we can tell you. Any attempt at judging what you have is at best guessing and at worst dangerous, since there's no real way to have any accuracy in trying to identify drugs over the internet. Someone might tell you it's fine while it is not. Because of that, this section does not allow drug identification as you can read in the rules. I'm closing this thread, the advice already given is sufficient

Status
Not open for further replies.