Logo: Heart, Shallow press
Suspected Contents: 2c-i
Width:8mm
Height: 3mm
Smell: Bit of a chemical smell.
Score: no
Bevel: on the bottom side of pill only.
Texture: hard, but crumbles easy.
Taste: Has a numbing anesthetic in it, much similar to the cutters in coke (good for snorting 2c-x)
Reagent test: Marquis and Mandelin were both consistent with 2c-i according to the results found here http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/521861-Differentiating-2cb-vs-2ci-others-(reagents)

I first got these on thursday. Was keen to try them so before i went into the pub, smashed one up and railed maybe half of it. I then walked into the pub, as i started getting closer to the carpet i noticed it moving around. My hands had become really clamy and sweaty, and i started to feel that psychedelic perception shift. This all came as a surprise, as the person i got them off was one of the only people i trust in regards to opinion and he had let me down. They definitely lack any MDMA :(

This nonsense carried on for about 3-4 hours before i felt it wear off. It was enjoyable, and much like to my previous phenephlamine experiences. So before i had tested it i presumed 2c-i first, and then considered 2c-e. I'll get some photos up when i'm not so wasted, of the pills and test results.

Anyone else heard or experienced them?

Got a photo of the pill? How long did it take for the pill to come on?

got a hold of one of these for free one night in nsw after doubling on the grey ying yangs and had heard some good things about them. chewed it and as soon as i felt the anesthetic feeling and weird taste (nothing like any mdma i've tried) i spat it out so i couldnt really help you out on the effects. sorry mate.