(Northern Territory) Brown Heart

whollyshit

Bluelighter
I picked this Brown Heart up in Darwin.
Size: 8mm x 4mm
Texture: rough and sticky but not soft
Taste/Smell: like rotting fruit with a touch of aniseed
Shape: Round but leaning over (see picture)
Logo: Inpressed full heart shape
Edges: Slightly rounded (maybe)
Score:yes

p1030713h.jpg

p1030704e.jpg

p1030707x.jpg

Is anyone from Darwin or come across thesei m not taking this dirty piece of shit il wait till i get home scrape off a little bit for a test and send the rest to http://www.ecstasydata.org/ for testing

Last edited:
haha your username pretty accurately describes my reaction to those photos; that's one fugly pill XD

yep it sure is, hey belarki i couldnt get the image thing working hence why i posted links instead. Am i doing something wrong or is it playing up?

you just need to use the tags [ img ] [ /img ] around the image URL (without the spaces)

ohh they look very nice whollyshit, almost as good as the green hearts you reported on ;)

:p:p

cant believe someone would even think to consume that.. .wow 8(

They are even worse than I pictured in my head.....I wouldn't even waste the water flushing them down the toilet.....straight into the garbage I say. However thank you if you end up sending them into ecstacydata.org to find out what garbage is in them.

It just goes to show.....it's all about the $ for most of the dealer pricks........

Holy shit, I cant believe anyone would bother to buy something so manky looking. I dont even think its worth the send to edata

If these were the goods, whoever pressed this would have kept the ingredients in pure form to sell, instead of going to the trouble of making a manky pill that no one would eat. Hiding something that is no where near MD, or nothing at all.