Logo: NA
Height: 3mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: NA
Scored: No
Bevel: No, flat on both sides.
Texture: Smooth with many crystals visible
Smell: Sweet md smell
Taste: bitter like md, taste exactly like the import red stars from early this year.
Reagent Tested: No
Marquis Reagent Result: No
Mandelin Reagent Result: No

These are found in the ACT but I gather they are from Sydney. Has a little out pressed dot on one side which makes the pill very distinct and not just a blank but you have to look very close to see it.

They look very similar to some that I had last month. A few friends and I dropped one each. (1st pill we'd all had in a long time) and we felt a bit groovy for the 1st hour but after that it was just a mild buzz.A bit disappointing. The 2nd time we dropped them after a blue dollar sign and were raging for the rest of the night. Had these in the ACT too.

These have been going around Brisbane for a couple of months now. Not too bad but for my tolerance a bit week, same dot exact as the picture. Double drop to get a good high but only lasts 2-3 hours. Not worth what I get charged but that's just a greedy dealer. Unfortunately it's the only md pill I have access too so I just get Molly crystal. Overall good pings for new users or low tolerance users. Clean and no scat sleep well afterwards.