(Victoria) Brown Doves

bergle

Greenlighter
Name: Brown/Beige Dove
Colour: Consistent light brown colour throughout.
Logo: Indented Dove
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 9mm
Weight: -
Scored: no
Bevel: no
Texture:smooth
Smell: Aniseedy
Taste: Extreme bitterness, gives a slight numbing feeling.
Reagent Tested: no
Suspected Contents: MDMA
Sorry, had no camera at the time.

Was approached from an old friend who i had not seen in ages, claiming he had the best rounds in years the weekend past, being the curious person i am, i decided to purchase one. After paying a ridiculously expensive price (wont state how much) I left with high spirits on the way to an event.
00:00 Dropped in the crowd at an event, tasted horrible (which was a good sign imo)
00:30 Felt nothing, was quite dissapointed and stopped 'waiting for the ride'
00:45 Surprised immensely as i felt feeling i'd not felt in years throughout my body. Slightly euphoric, pupils the size of dinner plates.
01:15 Starting to feel the full effects, completely melded my mind to the music, hugging my friends beside me, telling them that I wished they were sharing the same feeling. Jaws are clenching even though i'm trying my best to stop them.
02:00 Felt the ride all the way through the show, the concert ends and i'm still feeling on top of the world. It was a struggle to get out of the gig, felt like i was a penguin, but couldn't put my spirits down, i was on top of the freakin' world and felt as if nothing could throw me from my heightened state of lovey awareness.
2:30 driving home, still feeling the effects (more so due to the heater being on in the car) and loving listening to the tunes.
3:00 got home and started smoking some herb, started to feel the old 'fried' feeling like back in the day.
Next day: Bit flat, but no headache or scatteredness.

I'm really sorry that i have no picture, I noticed that no one had posted about these yet, and i understand how skeptic you may be but i felt that people had to know that there was indeed real pills around.

Please note, that these are not in any way, shape or form similar to the white doves which were recently circulating. The dove image was indented and concave, really smooth and professional looking, as opposed to the meowmethbombs which were crumbly and crappily pressed.

If there is anyone here who could shine a light on what these really are through some testers (even though i honestly suspect MDMA) i would be extremely grateful. I would say Medium to be fair, they were nothing on the Green hearts back in the day, but they did give me exactly what I was looking for.

They were definitely doves, i saw the swan report just before posting, they were actually the reason i posted because I am aware some have been calling them swans and doves, but these are actually doves, a lot smoother, a way way way better press and none of that speckly black shit.

Yes!!

To any mods, i guess this post has now become irrelevant, feel free to delete...

thanks a lot to magicianaus for posting that link

Last edited: