• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Brothers and Sisters it's time to pack our bags

Jesus Christ.
Sums it all up really; classwar - 2 birds, one stone.

maybe its a good thing May is PM. this way she may not have time to takle the very serious war on drugs and the effects it has on economy. I bet most people that wanted to stay in the EU wanted it for the drug market.

maybe its a good thing May is PM. this way she may not have time to takle the very serious war on drugs and the effects it has on economy. I bet most people that wanted to stay in the EU wanted it for the drug market.

You reckon the referendum has any consequence over drugs getting into the UK? Have you ever seen how Customs officers act at Dover?

Customs officers are there for show.

Yes, come to me my children. I will make your world perfect, eradicate all disease, stop war, legalise all drugs (well, the ones I like anyway), cure cancer, kill all politicians and show you the way to the one true God (me). All I ask for in return is your wealth, possessions and the pick of your women. Oh, and your souls.

Helter Skelter brothers...

If you can supply the pimped out Mad Max cars, bondage gear and gas masks, I'll follow you to the end of the world. Everyone loves a good apocalypse, it'll be a riot of a time.

If you can supply the pimped out Mad Max cars, bondage gear and gas masks, I'll follow you to the end of the world. Everyone loves a good apocalypse, it'll be a riot of a time.
I reckon he has the gas masks and bondage gear already somehow..

I reckon he has the gas masks and bondage gear already somehow..

How come only the Australian Outback was a bit backwards and apocalyptic?

What happened to the rest of the world? Business as usual?

Mad Max's dog was Jewish.