• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Brorphine is the Tofu of Opioids

cosmic charlie

Bluelight Crew
45mgs of Brorphine ~ Oral

25mgs of 3-hydroxyeticyclidine ~ Intranasal

50mgs of Isopropylphenidate ~ Oral

Oh my goodness the Euphoria I'm feeling right now is simply mindboggling this is one of my favorite hedonistic combos I've had in a long time. Brings back fond memories of mixing Heroin/Cocaine/PCP many moons ago in the age of my youth. All three of these drugs compliment eachother wonderfully and it's truly an example of a Holy Trifecta. When I'd taken it on it's own this morning I wasn't getting a whole lot of recreational effects it was strong and took me out of withdrawals and offered pain relief but when combined with these other compounds the drug experience has blossomed into something spectacular to say the least... I've got a significant tolerance to both Opioids and Dissociatives so please keep that in mind if anyone attempts to repeat my experiment's.

So far I'd found the compound to be a little lackluster when taking it on it's own but have a feeling it has significant potential when used as the base substance when looking for combos in which case you'd like to replicate the speedball. Personally I find Dissociatives put into that mix take it to an even higher level of pleasure and if it is Nirvana I'm which you seek this maybe an avenue worth exploring. Tommorow I will be using just Brorphine on it's own and writing a highly detailed report for tr he sake of putting knowledge on the compound out there but honestly I will most likely be using the bulk of my stash in the manner I am now.

Stay Safe out there fellow Psychonauts.

~Cosmic Charlie

Last edited:
Thanks for the report Charlie!

So how does this Brorphine lack compared to other opiates? Or I can find out tomorrow :)

-GC

Tommrow will be when I can beat describe the drug to it's full effects and even morseo throughout the week as the Bupe leaves my system and I only use this. I'm so dar out there on 3-HO-PCE right now I cant even properly describe the Opioid effects at this point. I'm eagerly awaiting the Meth Bulbs as well as I hear Vaping especially releases a good deal of Dopamine a buddy of mine described and has a little rush to it it and I'm going to hopefully put up a report on that ROA next week.

But tommorow I will be taking oral doses of the drug on it's own with semi-fresh receptors so I'll be able to give a little better feedback than i have today. But i will reiterate that i want feeling that flood of Euphoria until started sniffing lines of 3-HO-PCE it mixes so good with that stuff my chronic pain has been obliterated and I'm pretty sure I could bench press an elephant at the moment. Tried to put the stuff into solution with Ethonal and Propylene Glycol and it wont dissolve for short even with extreme agitation hence me making all the capsules today. thankfully tho my massive Opioid tolerance allows me to handle this compound safely so it's okay. Gonna put both those vials in hot water baths and I'm sure it will dissolve eventually.

Old post, but I'm dredging it up for a reason-

I've been using brorphine regularly, recently, and find that my dosages are often similar to the one you mention taking.

However- there's a substantial number of people who insist that brorphine is 9-10x the potency of morphine; I just don't think that's true. In my own experience, and, if I may be so presumptuous, in yours either.

I want to gather info from users of brorphine so as to be able to provide more accurate HR on the substance, as info on it is in abundance but sometimes contradictory.

Anyway- if you have a moment to provide your own input as to a rough morphine equivalent, I would be grateful. My current guess is that it's around 3-5x stronger than morphine (assuming oral admin. of both). Obviously they have different characteristics (respiratory depression relative to peak euphoria, etc etc), but I think it's a useful standard to tentatively establish.

Again, I ask because I've been spending time trying to offer good brorphine HR, but have only my own experience to draw from.
potency in vitro is different from potency in viva via a specific ROA
for example morphine is approximatively the same potency as oxy but its bioavailability is so low that a 30mg of morphine oral is nothing, when a 30mg oxy oral is certainly something

Old post, but I'm dredging it up for a reason-

I've been using brorphine regularly, recently, and find that my dosages are often similar to the one you mention taking.

However- there's a substantial number of people who insist that brorphine is 9-10x the potency of morphine; I just don't think that's true. In my own experience, and, if I may be so presumptuous, in yours either.

I want to gather info from users of brorphine so as to be able to provide more accurate HR on the substance, as info on it is in abundance but sometimes contradictory.

Anyway- if you have a moment to provide your own input as to a rough morphine equivalent, I would be grateful. My current guess is that it's around 3-5x stronger than morphine (assuming oral admin. of both). Obviously they have different characteristics (respiratory depression relative to peak euphoria, etc etc), but I think it's a useful standard to tentatively establish.

Again, I ask because I've been spending time trying to offer good brorphine HR, but have only my own experience to draw from.

It's combinations of factors. Binding affinity is often used to estimate potency, but it's just a start. A very weak binding affinity means the drug is not going to be potent regardless of the other factors if it can't stay docked on the receptor, but a stronger affinity doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be potent.

Binding affinities alone are a terrible measure of potency. It baffles me how some scientists use that to justify an estimate of relative potency. Binding assays done in vitro are just the how well it binds to a specific protein (receptors are proteins in case you didn't know), nothing else. Even in vivo doesn't actually mean much. Intrisnic activity, lipophilicity, bioavailability, and method of diffusion through membranes all play together into in vivo potency.

A drug can have a a great very strong binding affinity but only meditate the signal a fraction of the how the endogenous ligand does. Methadone is more potent than morphine in vivo for example, but has a weaker binding affinity. This is because it phosphorylates adenylyl cyclase to a greater degree at the mu-opioid receptor than morphine, thus causing a greater inhibitory signal. Both are full agonists, but methadone is a fuller (more full) agonist if that makes sense. This isn't even regarding methadone's higher lipophilicity allowing it to cross into the CNS more easily.

Which brings me to another example, d-amphetamine would appear to be more potent than d-methamphetamine as a dopamine releaser if all you regarded was the EC50. And it is, but only once bound to the TAAR1. However, d-methamphetamine gets to the monoamine neurons and to their intracellular TAAR1 much more efficiently and quickly (and destructively, but that's another topic) due to its greater lipophilicity.

All this hasn't even touched on bioavailability, which I don't think needs much of an explanation.

To touch on method of diffusion, loperamide, an opioid with a similar structure to fentanyl, is very lipophilic and binds strongly, but it is a substrate for p-glycoprotien, which just pumps it right out of the CNS as soon as it passes through the blood-brain barrier. Some drugs can use transporters to get through membranes instead of relying on passive diffusion.