• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Bromazolam

Can someone tell me whether bromazolam would be better or worse than flualprazolam in treating neuromuscular problems associated with 1st gen antipsychotics

Can someone tell me whether bromazolam would be better or worse than flualprazolam in treating neuromuscular problems associated with 1st gen antipsychotics
I don’t really know; that seems like it could be awfully subjective. To me, they’re both fairly heavy benzodiazepines. Flualprazolam I find to be highly hypnotic and it usually induces sleep quickly. I consider it maybe 70% body high and 30% cognitive high. Bromazolam on the other hand I find to be 40% body and 60% cognitive. For me, Bromazolam is very inebriating, and I find it messes with my mental processing more than the normal benzo.

I was excited about Bromazolam at first owing to the fact it’s a bromine version of alprazolam (Xanax). But it’s way heavier than Xanax in just about every sense. Even low doses will have me fucked up like a football bat, so I use it sparingly from time to time, but always when I have no responsibilities early the next morning, ya feel me?

Between the two, I think Flualprazolam might have the more effective muscular-skeletal relaxant quality, but it’s the kind of thing that likely hasn’t been studied enough. I’m afraid you might need to carefully Pepsi challenge them to determine which one you like better / works better for your needs. Having said that, my best guess is still Flualp will work better for you than Bromaz. Let us know if you figure it out, por favor. And good luck! :)

whether bromazolam would be better or worse than flualprazolam in treating neuromuscular problems associated with 1st gen antipsychotics
Not sure about the antisyche meds. Only a doc could answer that... maybe, they so dumb these days.
i would choose low dose brmzlm, an nsaid and water/food. Ya gotta lay down and relax for it to work. Nap for a minute or two and its like ya wake up inna new body. ymmv
only as needed, yeah.
best of luck with tis. Hard to treat what we know we got. lol
peace

First of all nowadays i have zero tolerance from opioids or bzo. Bear in mind.

Ok here goes, i mesured 0.5 of Metonitazene (rc opiod) two days ago only 0.5 mg, the day after had severe e headaches only, so i took 0.65mg of bromaz fell at sleep at work, woke up went to slept 5 hours at home on the couch, woke up 4 h laters fell asleep again for 9 hours (no redosing after the initial first doses, day 3 woke up with chills in my body and pretty anious and lethargy, and severe withdrwawal overall, my question is, do i get the wd''s from the small amount bromaz or meto or both?

P.S i threw the Meronitazene in toilet after the feeling of these fucked up potency, just curious if its the metonitazene i got heavy wd's or from or the bromaz?

my life has become terrible. i started smoking weed at 12, acid at 13, shrooms 14 then all the way up the habit from k to selling mdma and using it hard to the original ocs 80s, right to show, then to hard benzos, then methadone and back and forth. i only say this because the only drug i can seem to get any more is medical marijuana, plus all of the myriad drugs that my doctors improved me on.. stuff like Adderall 20mg ir, klonopin. 5 x4, temazepam 30mg, baclofen, Lyrica 150mg tid, etc. i want the good drugs. why are all of these forms so uptight? why can't we help each other get our goods. i just spent hundreds getting ripped off on foreign websites. help please.
Dave @klonipie

my life has become terrible. i started smoking weed at 12, acid at 13, shrooms 14 then all the way up the habit from k to selling mdma and using it hard to the original ocs 80s, right to show, then to hard benzos, then methadone and back and forth. i only say this because the only drug i can seem to get any more is medical marijuana, plus all of the myriad drugs that my doctors improved me on.. stuff like Adderall 20mg ir, klonopin. 5 x4, temazepam 30mg, baclofen, Lyrica 150mg tid, etc. i want the good drugs. why are all of these forms so uptight? why can't we help each other get our goods. i just spent hundreds getting ripped off on foreign websites. help please.
Dave @klonipie

Sorry that you are suffering but we don't discuss that sort of thing here. Maybe try reddit.

But from my own incredibly painful experiences, more benzos are almost never the answer. Online sourced "RC" benzos are particularly problematic. I'll never be quite the same as I was before I consumed vast quantities of benzos.

Anyone experience light headed "dizzy" spells on say 2mg (or more) of this stuff?
I start feeling it at 1mg so definitely keeping dose low still. Unless I binge a coupla days then I stay inside and away from stairs.
Been wanting to ask this but keep forgetting. 😆
Blame it on the bnz, age or just general mind fuckery.
?

Anyone experience light headed "dizzy" spells on say 2mg (or more) of this stuff?
I start feeling it at 1mg so definitely keeping dose low still. Unless I binge a coupla days then I stay inside and away from stairs.
Been wanting to ask this but keep forgetting. 😆
Blame it on the bnz, age or just general mind fuckery.
?
I was taking a metric fuck ton of the stuff every day and it never made me dizzy. Ymmv tho

Back ups seems reasonable to me. Idk.
Hope I can remember what's dosed; they both a reduction in intake though one has double.
.8mg/ml n 1.75mg/ml
oOURj89.jpeg

Bitches hot. Lol
If it clouds I'll know which one has more but not life or death, so....
UOqqQm3.jpeg

Always gotta love that first fresh hit (of anything) be sleeping great tonight I bet.
Brom is no different to me. Let it cool and nightly night. 😆
One

Finally tried it. I cant be sure because i was on a boatload of n-methylcyclazodone but i didnt think it was as good as alprazolam. Even etizolam seems better.

However i cant say for sure. I need to tried it sober. It definitely seems uplifting like alprazolam.

To me alprazolam is the gold standard in terms of enjoyable motivating benzos. I find it very stimulating at modest doses with a noticeable antidepressant effect.
Etizolam is better, even DeschloroEtizolam felt better.

Bromazolam is a bit like Alprazolam (equivalent dose), but certainly longer acting and more hypnotic. And personally I found iAlprazolam a bit depressing (next day), Bromazolam not.
Etizolam> deschloroEtizolam>Bromazolam/ Alprazolam. Never had Bromazepam, curious about that one. But Etizolam imo is the best.

Etizolam is better, even DeschloroEtizolam felt better.
Etizolam> deschloroEtizolam>Bromazolam/ Alprazolam. Never had Bromazepam, curious about that one. But Etizolam imo is the best.
Have you ever had triazolam? The brand name is Halcion. It's very short acting and, to me, compares to Etizolam. You should check it out if you haven't already.

Have you ever had triazolam? The brand name is Halcion. It's very short acting and, to me, compares to Etizolam. You should check it out if you haven't already.
Triazolam is provided only in hospital setting's I think. Midazolam, is more common as sleepaid or nosespray for insults. That last one was interesting, the non stinging one. But not like Etizolam, the speed of onset reminded more of Temazepam. Without the pleasant effect of Temazepam.

Triazolam doesn't feel anything like etizolam to me, being far more sedating. Triazolam is a little reminiscent of vaped flubromazolam, though of course not that heavy. I'd say bromazolam is to alprazolam, as vaped flubromazolam is to oral triazolam (with the exception that even when vaped, flubromazolam lasts longer than oral triazolam).

Triazolam doesn't feel anything like etizolam to me, being far more sedating.
Yeah but they're both fairly hypnotizing to me. Of course everyone's different. I also recently took a liking to Bromazolam. I lowered my dose and found the sweet spot for me, whereas before it was elusive and I mostly just blacked out on it much to my next-morning-self's chagrin, lol.

Triazolam is a little reminiscent of vaped flubromazolam, though of course not that heavy. I'd say bromazolam is to alprazolam, as vaped flubromazolam is to oral triazolam (with the exception that even when vaped, flubromazolam lasts longer than oral triazolam).
Triazolam and Etizolam also both have short durations. They're not identical, no, but duration does make a big difference to yours truly.

Triazolam is provided only in hospital setting's I think.
And through alternative sources like the RC scene and the DNMs.

Midazolam, is more common as sleepaid or nosespray for insults.
"Nosespray for insults"? Must be popular among Quebecois separatists 😭

That last one was interesting, the non stinging one. But not like Etizolam, the speed of onset reminded more of Temazepam. Without the pleasant effect of Temazepam.
What's your take on ambien? @negrogesic – curious to hear your take as well, s'il vous plaît (since I'm on a French kick).

I’ve tried triazolam before. I didn’t much care for it, as far as short-acting hypnotic drugs go I’d prefer zolpidem actually…but I prefer zolpidem to most all benzos, it’s a weird drug that’s not for everyone but I like it

What's your take on ambien? @negrogesic – curious to hear your take as well, s'il vous plaît (since I'm on a French kick).

I like ambien. It's nice to take in a strong doses, like 40-50mg, and then fight sleep to experience its unique effects. Its quite euphoric and dissociative, but in an enjoyable way. There is also clear anxiolytic effects at those doses, despite its high specificity for the BZD a1 binding site (aka, the sleepy binding site -- a2 mostly responsible for anxiolysis).

While ambien is more "fun" and interesting than triazolam, triazolam is quite a nice benzo too. And .125 or even .25mg sublingually can be taken without knocking you out if you have some experience with benzos.

Temazepam is one I've never really liked much. And I've taken some massive doses, which cause a weird dissociative state that is unenjoyable. And i find temazepam to have very weak anxiolytic effects. For some weird reason, very low doses of temazepam (like 7.5mg to 15mg) give me very disrupted sleep, are almost anxiogenic in some ways. It can be fairly nice at 60-90mg, very relaxing, but still not very anxiolytic.

Fairly new here and actually joined to share my current experience with Bromazolam as I could not find any solid research and I rarely trust most of what I see on the web.

My background TLDR:

Tried over 30 unique benzos, used to ingest up to 40mg alp at once. Was early into to RC benzos back in 2011-2012 and went through my bout with each and everyone.

Bromazolam is only being used to wait for my diazepam script but this stuff actually works for anxiety BUT the retrograde amnesia is twice as strong as Alprazolam.

Less IDGAF feeling, but can still cause one to be irrationally argumentative but I was able to snap out of it.

Day two, no tolerance notice and I woke up fantastic but of course I had forgotten all most the whole day yesterday.

Also for reference: took 4mg ~ liquid dose yesterday and twice that today.

I can feel it building it up like clonazepam in my bloodstream so I’m going to lower my dose again tomorrow.

Then hopefully I’ll get my real script! >_<

Hope this helps anyone!

Please feel free to ask questions!