• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Bromazolam Mega thread

Azed

Bluelighter
Just wanted to make a thread about your general experiences with Bromazolam. Whether they are positive or negative. Discuss addiction, recovery, and share important information that may be helpful for the community.

I'll go ahead and start. I've experienced many different RC benzoz/triazolo-benzoz and by no means is Bromazolam my favorite. However, it has allowed me to escape a job I haven't enjoyed and been stuck in for almost five years (pharmacy). It gave me the motivation (if that's the correct word for it) to quit my job and familiar environment and go into a completely foreign and interesting field (at least for me) as a cable technician. After somehow magically passing my drug screen; I've been working cable for almost a year now and I feel like I am finally beginning to get the hang of it. I know I have a lot to learn, but I'm open to it. I stopped going to college/university (because of my insane work schedule) which I liked and disliked. The pay increase over pharmacy, the general environment of working in the field has been most enjoyable. And I don't regret quitting.

For me bromazolam allows me to get to sleep at night, have some fun on my days off; playing games online with friends and meeting new friends online through those games. It eradicates my anxiety and haven't considered suicide in a very long time thanks to this substance. Even after daily intake for months I was able to stop abruptly with no negative withdrawal symptoms, seizures, etc. Just craving on the occasion.

If I take it at night or late at night I am generally less anxious the following day and experience no benzo mind fog. I always wake up well rested even if I didn't go to bed until 6am when I need to wake up for my shift at 9am. Only downside that I have noticed is that I am unable to eat in the mornings or at least very little. This could be rebound anxiety, but if I recall correctly bromazolam has a pretty long half-life. But waking up feeling nauseous is not fun.

I've blacked out a couple of times on bromazolam and never did any crazy shit.

In terms of RC benzoz I have tried: etizolam, diclazepam, and clonazolam and for prescription benzoz I have tried diazepam and clonazepam (clonazepam is generally my favorite as it is great with tapentadol compared to the other benzos.

Since receiving a recent shipment of bromazolam (after taking a month off from benzos) I have gone back to daily usage and have noticed no Ill affects outside of those described above. I have noticed some negative mind affects that can be annoying at times such as forgetfulness and losing my train of thought mid-sentence

Curious to see what y'all's thoughts and experiences have been with this one.

Best wishes and stay well!
Azed

I'll go ahead and start. I've experienced many different RC benzoz/triazolo-benzoz and by no means is Bromazolam my favorite. However, it has allowed me to escape a job I haven't enjoyed and been stuck in for almost five years (pharmacy). It gave me the motivation (if that's the correct word for it) to quit my job and familiar environment and go into a completely foreign and interesting field (at least for me) as a cable technician. After somehow magically passing my drug screen; I've been working cable for almost a year now and I feel like I am finally beginning to get the hang of it. I know I have a lot to learn, but I'm open to it. I stopped going to college/university (because of my insane work schedule) which I liked and disliked. The pay increase over pharmacy, the general environment of working in the field has been most enjoyable. And I don't regret quitting.

For me bromazolam allows me to get to sleep at night, have some fun on my days off; playing games online with friends and meeting new friends online through those games. It eradicates my anxiety and haven't considered suicide in a very long time thanks to this substance. Even after daily intake for months I was able to stop abruptly with no negative withdrawal symptoms, seizures, etc. Just craving on the occasion.

If I take it at night or late at night I am generally less anxious the following day and experience no benzo mind fog. I always wake up well rested even if I didn't go to bed until 6am when I need to wake up for my shift at 9am. Only downside that I have noticed is that I am unable to eat in the mornings or at least very little. This could be rebound anxiety, but if I recall correctly bromazolam has a pretty long half-life. But waking up feeling nauseous is not fun.

I've blacked out a couple of times on bromazolam and never did any crazy shit.

In terms of RC benzoz I have tried: etizolam, diclazepam, and clonazolam and for prescription benzoz I have tried diazepam and clonazepam (clonazepam is generally my favorite as it is great with tapentadol compared to the other benzos.

Since receiving a recent shipment of bromazolam (after taking a month off from benzos) I have gone back to daily usage and have noticed no Ill affects outside of those described above. I have noticed some negative mind affects that can be annoying at times such as forgetfulness and losing my train of thought mid-sentence

Curious to see what y'all's thoughts and experiences have been with this one.

Best wishes and stay well!
Azed
I just want to tell you something that you already know but never hurts to be reminded. Benzos are life saving until they are not.
Once I felt like etizolam improved my life tremendously and I would probably feel like that so too if would use it. And to the extent it would be true but for a amount of time that's impossible to guess. Some more years, some more decades even but I would regret it sometime, again. Maybe less so with addiction itself than with noticing how it halts me from realizing full potential. Ofc biggest problem is that benzos do help me and many people to approach their full potential but there are plenty of arguably a lot better and safer ways for that. Plus sooner or latter benzos lower persons sharpness and it's almost impossible to truly notice that until one is using them. There's also a lot of time need to recover from that. It would be great if it wasn't like that and too bad just about any benzo out there causes that more than etizolam.

I just want to tell you something that you already know but never hurts to be reminded. Benzos are life saving until they are not.
I still think your story is one of the best from someone that dabbled too much with etizolam. I know I read it in one of these forums. So your advice is usually pure gold and from experience.

Funny I have some bromazolam here and I find I do not take it. If I do it is .5 mgs for sleep. It seems too strong for me any higher. Most benzos do. I even think pyrazolam is strong. Fluclotizolam seems gentler for me to use on occasion.

But I think there is a mega thread already? Or if not the forum needs one as this stuff is all over these days.

I still think your story is one of the best from someone that dabbled too much with etizolam. I know I read it in one of these forums. So your advice is usually pure gold and from experience.

Funny I have some bromazolam here and I find I do not take it. If I do it is .5 mgs for sleep. It seems too strong for me any higher. Most benzos do. I even think pyrazolam is strong. Fluclotizolam seems gentler for me to use on occasion.

But I think there is a mega thread already? Or if not the forum needs one as this stuff is all over these days.
I couldn't find a mega thread for this one, so I made one. But if there is an already existing thread I would like a link to it and you can erase this one.

Best wishes!

I am generally less anxious the following day and experience no benzo mind fog.
Yes, I also experience this. I take it for late night relaxation/sleep but I usually have a very relaxing start of the next day, being more social, more 'normal', less worried, etc.
I only take benzos sporadically out of fear of addiction, so I haven't tried a lot of different ones, but the long half life of bromazolam is definitely a plus for me making it my 'favorite' in a functional way.

As a bonus, every time I take it I have lots and lots of dreams, inception-style dreams, lucid dreams, etc, which is a symptom I haven't really experienced with other benzos, so I am curious if other people notice this too.

I've got some old bromazolam (and nitrazolam) bottles (dissolved in ethanol) from about a year ago. I didn't store them refrigerated or anything, just sort of in my room. Will they still be good? I've never used benzos but admittedly I took 0.25 of the brom on Tuesday, tonight I took 0.5mg of the nitrazolam bottle an hour ago and haven't felt much of anything either time - was wondering if benzos tend to deteriorate over time to the point of impotence, does anyone know how they tend to degrade?

Reactions: ___
I've got some old bromazolam (and nitrazolam) bottles (dissolved in ethanol) from about a year ago. I didn't store them refrigerated or anything, just sort of in my room. Will they still be good? I've never used benzos but admittedly I took 0.25 of the brom on Tuesday, tonight I took 0.5mg of the nitrazolam bottle an hour ago and haven't felt much of anything either time - was wondering if benzos tend to deteriorate over time to the point of impotence, does anyone know how they tend to degrade?
I'm wondering the same about diclazepam blotters maybe 3 years old.

Hi guys. I just prepared 5mg/ml Bromazolam solution 5mg/ml using 1:1 95% EtOH and PG solute. To my surprise 4 drops of resulting solution tasted so obnoxiously bitter that the aftertaste could not be washed off with a cap of Cranberry juice. It's been ten minutes and it is still lingering on my palate. I used to prepare Etizolam using 1:1 40% vodka, PG solute and the resulting solution never tasted bitter - it had no flavor. Is that normal for Bromazolam?

Hi guys. I just prepared 5mg/ml Bromazolam solution 5mg/ml using 1:1 95% EtOH and PG solute. To my surprise 4 drops of resulting solution tasted so obnoxiously bitter that the aftertaste could not be washed off with a cap of Cranberry juice. It's been ten minutes and it is still lingering on my palate. I used to prepare Etizolam using 1:1 40% vodka, PG solute and the resulting solution never tasted bitter - it had no flavor. Is that normal for Bromazolam?

My first guess was that you used PG with bitterant added, but if that's not the case...

Have you tasted certain benzos before?

Bromazolam is not quite as bitter as alprazolam, but still has that strong, distinct benzo bitterness.

it should go away after 15-30 min.

Last edited:
My first guess was that you used PG with bitterant added, but if that's not the case...

Have you tasted certain benzos before?

Bromazolam is not quite as bitter as alprazolam, but still has that strong, distinct benzo bitterness.

it should go away after 15-30 min.
Thank you. My PG is food grade from Amazon so it's got to be the Bromazolam powder. I posted the question because I was wondering whether it is its natural flavor, or perhaps the taste came from some impurities, as I don't have much experienced with benzos beyond Etizolam which I have used exclusively for sleep. I recently purchased Bromazolam for a backup while it's still available.