• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Bromazolam/Fluclotizolam/3-Hydroxyphenazepam solubility in Ethanol/IPA

psyw

Greenlighter
I am going to make Blotters with:
Bromazolam
Fluclotizolam
3-Hydroxyphenazepam

For getting it on the Blotter paper i need make a solvent with something that evaporates.

I think PG will not evaporate or to damn slow.

I thought about using Ethanol or Isopropanol (IPA).

Will this work?

The solution should have 1mg per drop or 20mg/ml. So my 500mg should solve in 20ml Ethanol/IPA/Whatever.

I think I will start warming up IPA in a water bath, measure 20ml out and mix it with IPA until everything is solved.

I am getting the Benzos in about a week. The Blotter paper i have already.

I hope my way will work or someone will teach me how to do this.

Edit:
I have researched much and found out that DMSO would probly the best option. Here i can get 10mg/ml and above.maybe even the 20mg/ml i want

Greets

Psy

Last edited:
Ive only got 99% IPA and 96% Ethanol in Pharmacy so i ordered 250ml DMSO for next time.

Fluclotizolam (9/10):
20ml IPA + 20ml EtOH solved everything complete clear in a warm water bath, at the end everything was perfect clear, so i got 0,5gmg/Drop and 10mg/ml, I placed on drop o each blotter piece, leave it dry and repeat it. worked abslutely fine!
Next time I only use Fluclotizolam: Because is is most like Flunitrazepam but more potent (Rohypnol).

Bromazolam (6/10):
Same thing but not everything solve a few particles wouldnt dissolve, so i shaked it arround before i pippeted it out that the mixture is homogen.
Bromazolam is a more sedative Alprazolam

3-Hydroxyphenazepan (5/10):
Same thing but everything solved clear with a warm water bath, 2 rounds of drop per blotter piece and it finished
3-Hydroxyphenazepan is just a long durating sedative benzodiazepine

Greats
Psy

Bromazolam
:drool:
Yeah, it does seem to leave some particulate no matter how much it is worked with. I wonder if this is a different agent.
Thanks for the info it may come in handy in a possible future endeavor.