• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Bromazolam + Diazepam

50shadesofDave

Bluelighter
Hello good people of BL.

Could someone help me work out the amount of bromazolam amount that would equal 10mg Diazepam?

I am in withdrawal from the latter with no taper, i have some other pills that are not diaz, but have helped a little with the paws, i'm certain they are bromaz. (Kern prodes)

So i wondered is there an amount that equals 10mg diaz.?

I know i cant use the prodes as a reliable dose in each pill, but i'm looking for a vendor on the clear net and if succesful just wanted to know if there is a comparison ie etzolam 1mg = 10mg diaz.

Hope this makes sense as my nervous system is 😵‍💫 at this moment.
Thank you.

anyways, I agree with the above, 1mg bromazolam is roughly equal to 10mg diazepam

I have no idea about bromazepam, apparently it's manufactured in 3mg and 6mg strength

Thank you for your time in replying folks, i was just guaging what i have via results on wedinos, Bromazolam.
Reason i'm asking is i took some and they put the fire out for 8-12 hours, and i got a good nights sleep with no night terrors, felt ok the next morning too.

I know i can't rely on them as a taper, but they will help when i need to go shopping and stuff, i live alone so no one to fall back on.
I've been looking for a supplier of the powder so i can dose fairly accurate.

I'll add the above to my reading list.

Thanks once more good people, it's appreciated.