• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bromazepam 3mg hmmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dicko89

Bluelighter
what do you think of them guys compared to euphoria tbh I get very little and other sites say they are better than Valium? just thinking I've got 5 left am I rarely use them..shall I just take the lot or space them out through the day? cheers guys :\

Hey man, I'm seeing a common trend in some of the threads that you're starting and I'd just like to give you a friendly redirection. We really need to try to stick to the forum guidelines when we create or contribute to threads. Questions regarding subjective experiences with drugs like "How do I get highest/What's the best combination/what's the most fun?" etc. is not what we typically field here.

Bluelight and BDD specifically are bult around this over-arching concept of Harm Reduction. We're here to help ensure that people don't take unncessary risks with their health if they can at all be avoided. We always want that to be our paramount purpose. That doesn't mean that there's no place to have light/fun discussions about recreational drug use, it just means that this particular sub-forum is not the right place.

Being that drug use, just like taste in music is a completely subjective experience, it will always be difficult to tell people what they will or won't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.