View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Broke through on DMT but not too much

Ayahuascalobster

Greenlighter
The guy I bought it from gave me a smokeable paper to put the DMT on top of inside a weed bowl, so I put the DMT on top of the layer of smokeable paper. I bought 200 MG and the first 2 trips were fail cuz I did it wrong (without the paper and it just went through the chute), the 3rd trip I didn't hold it in long enough, then the 4th trip I broke through but not TOO much and man that was crazy. Can't even explain it. Didn't see the elves but I felt like I'd never look at my room the same again....well I'm back now and all seems normal again and it wasn't as scary as I thought. But I kind of wanted it to end. Didn't love it...but I loved it at the same time...if that makes sense. Much prefer acid and shrooms. But it was cool...especially at first...then became a little intense for my likely. Felt very natural...well I guess it is. Cool dude.

Yeah DMT is a blast, a flash! Some parts of it are unparallelled and special, just so otherworldly and potentially intense... but it is also hard to really get a grip on anything. You don't have to understand your entire trips of course, but if it is just a veil lifted that burns most bridges afterwards... it can feel out of place. I find acid amazing not because it is as intense or profound or spiritual, but at least it is workable enough to integrate quite fully into place.

And yeah, you must take precaution to avoid it from melting and seeping away.