• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Brisbane - PILLS CHECK 24/1/02

Thank-you for your concern Maxi.
In future everyone tell their pill adventures as a story. I don't know about anyone else but everything I've said on this board has been total bullshit. An exercise in measuring cock length.
Tell your stories like this: A dwarf told me that he met some little elves that cooked up some off-white biscuits 8mm x 4mm with brown choc chips. There were little doves printed nicely on the biccies. The dwarf ate one of the biscuits and after 35-40 min felt very warm and tingley indeed, for around 3 hours. He really enjoyed himself.
^that was just an example. The dwarf hasn't tried any doves. So he claims anyway, but last night when he came over he was looking very happy with himself.
[ 31 January 2002: Message edited by: chupa chopped ]

Thanks Maxi, Good Point! Shall remember this in future!
Supaspeed: Thank you for telling me popeyes are similar to Batman. Batmans rocked!! Apart from the fact i nearly died the first time i had one (WAY too many drugs that weekend)
The next time i had it THEY ROCKED my world.
Cant wait to get my hands on a popeye

that's heaps better... the more of those dodgy, pill-munching dwarfs that get arrested the better ;)
M

Firstly, its good to finally see one of these threads for Brisbane, about time we got our acts together, better than trying to make sense of the stuff that goes up on Pillreports......
Just wondering if anyone had heard of TNT's or Lebanese Trees going around??
Thanks...

Lebanese trees - I think others are calling these christmas trees (lebanon has a pine tree on its flag)
The christmas trees are green and are a weak k-bomb.

words from the wise to the not so wise (me)- thank you. i tend to be a bit to casual about all this for my own good. your suggestion is a good one. i will try to make my accounts mythical and entertaining. by the way i also know nothing about the ingestion of illegal chemical substances and was making it all up.

Hey,
I've had both the armanis and the white oakleys. We double dropped the armanis and had a great fucked up time, only a week after having one of them. (usually you get a bit tolerant to that pill for a while) We had the oakleys for ********... triple dropped, plus a week of 5HTP. Had an absolute blast, but even during peak realised these babies weren't that strong. Beautiful pill, absolutely lovey and sweaty and happy but it's week. Wouldn't really feel one... so yeah, the armanis are stronger but both are nice bikkies. :)
[Edit: Venue details removed. BigTrancer]
[ 11 March 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

WARNING!!
do not take green christmas tree if you have/going to take GBH! A girl died from this combo last week in Brisbane.
They are K pills
[ 02 February 2002: Message edited by: glory_glamour ]

Glory_Glamour...
COuld you post some more info regarding this death? Was it in Brisbane?

White Stars( raised 6 pointed star on one side )
nice clean Mdma . good 3 hour peak. 1.5 hours after that on a nice plateau

my 2 cents worth. Bring on the Blue Barrels, they are the best, dont think they are around now though, Big Bummer!!!
Tried white butterfly, crumbly, ok pill but if u r used to quality u will be dissapointed.
And yes people, keep this thread going so we all know what is good and not so good out there.

The white 6 pointed stars are supposed to be up there with the Blue Barrels.

The 6 pointed white stars shit on the blue barrels.. In my opinion anyway..
way stronger...
Peaaaaaace.

Ok. Armanis, the OMO's (Blue barrels) are old news. The person posting about the christmas trees and TNTs - get a new dealer and fast.
The TNT's are a batch of DXM pills with shreds of acid blotter through them. They have been around for over 2 years now and people still can't get rid of the them now. DO NOT TAKE DXM WITH ECSTACY!!! Avoid TNT's unless you want to get DXM and do not pay more than 10/15 dollars for one.
As for chrissy trees - old k bombs.
Popeyes are officially gone in circles i have heard about - i haven't been into the game in a while it's only what i hear.
I don't know what the next big thing is, but there are murmours of some really nice stuff coming up soon.

Again, has anyone heard anything about this alleged death due to e & GHB????????????
TEST TEST TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 3rd level elven magic user dropped some white doves on the weekend and they were great. They seem to be fairly abundant here in Brisvegas at the moment. Snorted half and dropped the other half straight away. Dropped another whole an hour later and another whole hour and a half after that. It was a realy great time. Place we were at was playing really trancey stuff and I was with people I really love and so it all went together really well. The cookies were really smooth. No bad effects and still had the smilies the next day. No saw jaw. Very smooth. Well worth it.

glory.. got any more info???
to the best of my knowledge, G and K WON'T kill you. at a guess, the authorities/media have just labeled this another EVIL ecstacy/ghb death, even tho either was probally not to blame.
coroner's have tried to blame deaths on ghb before, even when no ghb was even taken*... so i'd be wary about most reported drug deaths.
*ghb is naturally occuring in the body, and after death there is anywhere up to 50mg/L in the blood.
M

apparently there are pink omegas about again, and light pink yin/yans
can anyone verify this and/or comment on their quality??

In regards to the girl dying from G and K... it was in brisbane. i didnt read about in the papers. I know a guy that saw her... in the club.. with blood coming out of places that blood should not be coming out of.