View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Bringing my psychedelic experience to the next level

roundpotato

Greenlighter
Yo! Just got quite a lot of cash and I wanna spend some of it on some goooood LSD. The blotters are supposedly ~200ug each and I am thinking about eating two of them. I think it will be approx. ~400ug in total. I have experience with LSD but not this ammount. I have read different reports and it sounds pretty awesome. So what do you think? Should I go for it?

Also. None of my homies is ready for this and they aren't really into acid. This means I would have to trip by myself. I have done this before with great success, but never with this dose. How will it go? Setting will be peacefully in my bedroom/livingroom/whatever i feel like. No disturbance for 24 hours. Will start tripping while it's light outside, but still in time for it to get dark. Never had a bad trip in my life, but that's also what kind of scares me, even though I have never had any fear for bad trips before.

My goal for the experience is perhaps ego-death, losing perception of time, heavy visuals both closed and open eyes, and life changing (dunno if it'll be life changing on 400ug)

Anything you guys would recommend for bringing the psychedelic experience to the next level. Most of the times I've done LSD it's mostly the same. Now I'm eager to experience some new shit. Tips? What do you like to do while tripping. I like playing League of Legends and walking in the woods.

peace

either you have it or you don't man not to sound like a dick but certain people are more sensitive to psychs then others if your really looking to hit a home run it will just happen larger dose might do it but it might also cause your body and brain to withdrawal the drug and just make you sick and psychotic for example i knew a guy who could eat 6mg DOC and go to work in starbucks!!! tripping balls having a great time working zonked out of his mind where as 2 mg alone would cause me a damn near ++++ experience totally unable to function in such a eviorment lol so its up to your chemistry really. but hey mix the Lucy with some Desi if you got any (dmt,dpt,dipt,2ce,Mxe) im sure thast would help right??..

I understand. I have no idea really how sensitive I am to the drug. I guess I'm reacting like most people do on it. And to mention it, when I will take the 400ugs it will be a 1/2 months since last time I tripped. I have no Desi unfortunately.. Any outdoor/indoor activities to recommend? =D

I always greatly enjoy being out in nature on psychedelics, especially amongst trees. Inside, I would recommend music and maybe doing art of some sort, unless you're too high. I think 400ug is probably good, you sound like you have experience with psychedelics and tripping alone. If they're really 200ug each, it will probably get quite intense, but it's not an insanely high dose of LSD.

What is the highest dose of LSD you've taken before? Have you taken other psychedelics? Have you had other strong trips?

Psychedelics can be strange. The second time I took LSD I had microdots that I was told were 200ug, I took two of these and had the strongest visual trip I have ever had off any drug, by a long way (I am well acquainted with with most of the 2c-x chemicals, mushrooms and MDA). About 6 months later, I ate 5 of these microdots from the same batch in one dose and its power was no were near the strength it was when I'd originally eaten just the two, and I had zero tolerance.

These things are highly unpredictable, in short your mindset will probably determine the strength of the effects unless you take a ridiculous dose. Set and setting, make sure they're key. :)

Psychedelics can be strange. The second time I took LSD I had microdots that I was told were 200ug, I took two of these and had the strongest visual trip I have ever had off any drug, by a long way (I am well acquainted with with most of the 2c-x chemicals, mushrooms and MDA). About 6 months later, I ate 5 of these microdots from the same batch in one dose and its power was no were near the strength it was when I'd originally eaten just the two, and I had zero tolerance.

These things are highly unpredictable, in short your mindset will probably determine the strength of the effects unless you take a ridiculous dose. Set and setting, make sure they're key. :)

yeah set and setting is huge. since i had purchased 50mg of 25i a while back, i have noticed that regardless of dose, whether it be 200ug up to 2000ug, the trip can be any intensity. my strongest trips have been at around 500ug strangely enough.. but i've mostly dosed at 1000ug.. only sense i can make is set and setting is 90% of it.

My largest dose with LSD is 250ug. I have experience with shrooms, dmt and ketamine. Haven't had any strong dmt trip yet. Ketamine trip was not strong neither, but the shrooms trip were pretty great. Don't know if the blotters are actually 200ug ea. but that's what my guy says, and I have bought LSD from him tons of times and they always work their magic.

I like tripping alone the best. I actually prefer it and would chose it rather than tripping with friends. Because when I'm with friends they go apeshit and refuses to chill. So yeah

Chances are two hits is about 150 mics of LSD regardless of what your dealer says.
The way you talking about 400 mics makes me think you don't understand how massive a dose that is. It is not your fault, alot of people on here massively over estimate the dose on each hit. Because of this there are several trip reports on here of people who said they did 500 mics but it sounds like way less based on the description of effects. If your hit is 200 mics 1/10 of 1 hit should be something you can feel. I cannot feel less that a 1/4 of a hit when its good and 1/3 when its not as good. I have yet to find any LSD even near 200 mics per hit.
I have done LSD probably 300 times over the last 25 years and I would never even think about going that high ever again. I rarely tell my high dose stories on here because they were horrifying TBH. I would never encourage a young person going that high. I don't want to be the crusty old man but 400 mics is a massive dose. It will change your life, I can't say for sure in a good way. I guess if you can bitch out on Benzos or whatever it is pretty safe. So so that is what i would bring, some benzos. In the 1960's LSD was 200-300 mics a hit and that changed because it is too much, it's way too much for the casual or first time user.

I understand what you say. I'm not experienced like you are with LSD and 400µg is a massive dose, I know. I have discussed a littlebit on norwegian forums and they speak of 400µg to be a awesome dose.
Anyways, if I end up taking the two tabs (might not be 400µg) It will be an awesome trip anyway. I have some benzoes and it's not my first time tripping. Thanks for contributing, appreciate it man :)

Chances are two hits is about 150 mics of LSD regardless of what your dealer says.
The way you talking about 400 mics makes me think you don't understand how massive a dose that is. It is not your fault, alot of people on here massively over estimate the dose on each hit. Because of this there are several trip reports on here of people who said they did 500 mics but it sounds like way less based on the description of effects. If your hit is 200 mics 1/10 of 1 hit should be something you can feel. I cannot feel less that a 1/4 of a hit when its good and 1/3 when its not as good. I have yet to find any LSD even near 200 mics per hit.
I have done LSD probably 300 times over the last 25 years and I would never even think about going that high ever again. I rarely tell my high dose stories on here because they were horrifying TBH. I would never encourage a young person going that high. I don't want to be the crusty old man but 400 mics is a massive dose. It will change your life, I can't say for sure in a good way. I guess if you can bitch out on Benzos or whatever it is pretty safe. So so that is what i would bring, some benzos. In the 1960's LSD was 200-300 mics a hit and that changed because it is too much, it's way too much for the casual or first time user.

I think in the 60s, 1 hit = 4 tabs. So the units are actually quarter hits. Makes sense that a true psychedelic as defined by leary would be 500ug, so one psychedelic hit would be a wafer of units. Any video i see of people dosing back then is always using a wafer of somewhere between 4 and 10 tabs, suggesting that the actual paper hits were the same as they are today, 20-100ug. I could be wrong though, i wasn't around until the 80s.

OP, take your wad of cash and spent it on travel to the far corners of the world.