• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

bright yellow on mecke and marquis. please help

davetripson

Greenlighter
Bought what was supposed to be Molly powder but when I tested it, it instantly turned a solid yellow color on the Marquis and mecke test. No reaction on the Simon. Any ideas what it is? I tasted a small amount and it has a bitter taste similar to real Molly.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Can you give some more info on the powder itself?
Smell, colour, particle size, fluidity.
Is it opaque or shiny or...?
Hard, crystal-like particles?

Methylone would've also been my first guess. :)

Last edited:
I know this is old but maybe i can get some comments on my stuff... yellow mecke, marquis and blue simon

ExAvR.jpg

^ certainly not MDMA, that's all you need to know...

I'd be VERY suspicious of any rocks like that, RC producers have been melting their crystals down and forming them together like that to give the impression it's "Moonrock"

^ certainly not MDMA, that's all you need to know...

I'd be VERY suspicious of any rocks like that, RC producers have been melting their crystals down and forming them together like that to give the impression it's "Moonrock"

whoops.. i meant to say it is methylone!! ;) just wanted to know if the colors are good for methylone.. i know its not mdma.. i paid 1800 for 1kg..

GROSS.....looks very toxic..... Time for me to become a chemist, everything else now is killing the human race....Its no longer the pill mills killing humans, now its fake X