• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Brief DOC Psychosis?

this.
anything can happen from one drop to the next. ANYTHING. You NEVER know...

I think I could fit more than 3mg of chemicals on to a blotter if I was careful enough. I don't believe there is a universal rule as to what a blotter can hold. I think what a botter can hold depends on how it was laid.

It's all about how the drop dries. If there is 3mg in the drop and the drop all dries on the paper, all the 3mg will be on the paper. I could probably get 5mg of a given water soluble chemical onto a piece of paper in this manner. Maybe 10 if it was a larger size blotter perforation.

Another thing is I'm not so sure about all this legal drug vender stuff either.
You might get chemicals accidentally mixed and not even know if you are dosing the right chemicals etc etc etc.

People have to be really careful here... playing with fire.

Yes the blotts were perforated, like someone had bought the sheets and laid them themselves.
Also, if a 5mmx5mm piece of blotter paper ways 2mg, it would have to be holding DOUBLE it's original weight after drying to even get him at a 4mg dose. I guess its a possibility, though..

Short story;

Some dude gave me two pills of Molly for my first time a couple weeks ago.
I trust him pretty good. I do however know that he has a higher tolerance for MDMA type drugs than me.
I basically had two full pills of Molly and had never tried it before.

I had dosed Methylone using Erowid as guide before and Erowid did me wrong. (had me stuff 150mg of methylone up my nose in one dose, yikes!) shoula known better but I thought I was "going by the book".
I also know I'm much more sensitive To MDMA type drugs than most people but thought it was OK to trust everyone that compiles erowid. WRONG!

So when I got the two molly pills and my buddy told me to eat a full one even though they were double full, I knew better.
I first tried only half a pill. My budy was eating them like nothing. I knew his tolerance was crazy high and my methylone experiences from Erowid and later learning I liked a lower dose of Methylone... to go with a low dose on my first Molly roll.
I turned out to be perfect at half a pill even though dude said this stuff was weak and eat a full one.
I woulda been in a bad place, but I was smart and ha previous lessons.
this wasn't the first time.

When I recently tried to lay 25i-NBOME I got to a +++ high without even trying wearing full protection and I didn't even take a dose. I had a safety net there 3 times over with my equipment and make sure to ONLY lay a MAXIMUM large dose for one person at a time and no more. If you go laying tons of chemical the odds for error increase...

Dude each one of you has to individually dose this stuff and learn it on your own. Dosing unknown shit in huge batches is shady and specially sharing it with friends even if you know what it all is. It can send somebody psycho for life. Could be you one day.

This isn't the type of stuff to be handed out in groups dosed by your friends... even if you really do trust them. Each person needs to individually try it on their own account in tiny doses first to make sure they don't have bad or allergic reactions or just the plain wrong sack of drugs all together. So many variables at play here you MUST learn to build in more safety nets before people start dropping like flies.

Short story;

Some dude gave me two pills of Molly for my first time a couple weeks ago.
I trust him pretty good. I do however know that he has a higher tolerance for MDMA type drugs than me.
I basically had two full pills of Molly and had never tried it before.

I had dosed Methylone using Erowid as guide before and Erowid did me wrong. (had me stuff 150mg of methylone up my nose in one dose, yikes!) shoula known better but I thought I was "going by the book".
I also know I'm much more sensitive To MDMA type drugs than most people but thought it was OK to trust everyone that compiles erowid. WRONG!

So when I got the two molly pills and my buddy told me to eat a full one even though they were double full, I knew better.
I first tried only half a pill. My budy was eating them like nothing. I knew his tolerance was crazy high and my methylone experiences from Erowid and later learning I liked a lower dose of Methylone... to go with a low dose on my first Molly roll.
I turned out to be perfect at half a pill even though dude said this stuff was weak and eat a full one.
I woulda been in a bad place, but I was smart and ha previous lessons.
this wasn't the first time.

When I recently tried to lay 25i-NBOME I got to a +++ high without even trying wearing full protection and I didn't even take a dose. I had a safety net there 3 times over with my equipment and make sure to ONLY lay a MAXIMUM large dose for one person at a time and no more. If you go laying tons of chemical the odds for error increase...

Dude each one of you has to individually dose this stuff and learn it on your own. Dosing unknown shit in huge batches is shady and specially sharing it with friends even if you know what it all is. It can send somebody psycho for life. Could be you one day.

This isn't the type of stuff to be handed out in groups dosed by your friends... even if you really do trust them. Each person needs to individually try it on their own account in tiny doses first to make sure they don't have bad or allergic reactions or just the plain wrong sack of drugs all together. So many variables at play here you MUST learn to build in more safety nets before people start dropping like flies.

I understand this wasn't the greatest idea of all, you are right about that. It wasn't thought through enough beforehand (even though at the time I thought it was), nobody did allergy tests, so I agree that it was wreck less, and everyone who was involved has learned from it..
WITH THAT SAID, anything that has anything to do with molly is shady business.. I wouldn't use that as a comparison :p I think more than half of the people out there that have rolled, have never even touched real MDMA.. At least in my area, your lucky to find something that tests positive for ANY MDx compound, what people consider "really good" molly around here is usually just methylone rocks..
Thanks for all the advice my friend, be easy :]

It's too bad the cops had to come. If it had just been the ambulance, it would have gone a lot better for F.

It's too bad the cops had to come. If it had just been the ambulance, it would have gone a lot better for F.

Yes, one of two things I learned from this experience is to ask for fire rescue/paramedics. I was too panicked at the time to really think about that, I just dialed 911, and started blabbing away. I also would record with a camera if the police did show up next time, because they seemed to be using excessive force with the kicks they were throwing, and then they mentioned that they were going to press charges.. Somehow they really fucked up though, and managed to loose the whole police report in the process, so F got off scratch free other than a really fucked up lesson for all of us involved..

Sounds like F went crazy from the dose, not totally unheard of, things like this DO happen with psychs even to people who have used them numerous times. Sometimes, there is little explanation for the insanity and it just arises for some unknown reason unexpectedly during the trip