• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Brick Hash BHO?

iodo

Bluelighter
I recently came across a bit of brick hash, and I was wondering if it would be worth it to do a bho run on it? Would the yield be higher or more potent than regular bud?

I recently came across a bit of brick hash, and I was wondering if it would be worth it to do a bho run on it? Would the yield be higher or more potent than regular bud?

higher yield? less likely, more potent, defiantly, i only make BHO using crystals, or keef, or whatever people where you live are calling it these days.
The only time a yield would be higher, is when there is more material then other method.

example, 1 oz of normal bud ground up makes say 10ml of BHO, (random number)
anything less then a 1oz of normal bud, say .9oz of crystals, will NOT make more (you cannot make something out of nothing) however that .9 of crystals will be a stronger high.
(meaning you could probably use less per each dab, which could maybe mean a higher yeild, if you look at it that way)

so unless there is MORE > less of actually plant weight = yield
X-BHO=yield amount= <X
X is your matter, the amount you make will always be less then X
if one amount you use one time is larger then last time, your yield (not potency) will be higher.

im kinda high now after saying all this lol. Hope it helped

whenever you do a pull from a concentrate, you're gonna get more potent concentrate, but it's probably not gonna get that much stronger, depending on the quality of the hash. It's definitely worth it if it's really just cartel brick hash.