• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Breast milk as post MDMA supplement?

supersoup

Bluelighter
I'm a few blunts in, reading around bluelight about MDMA, and I came up with a theory that I couldn't find any related info on (it may be totally stupid, who knows). So, someone in a recent thread mentioned that exercise is beneficial after rolling (especially in the case of an LTD and such) because exercise releases a growth hormone that aids the body in growing brain cell (as well as bone and muscle) tissue, which includes the serotonin receptors that are damaged during the use of MDMA. I don't know if this hormone is Human Growth Hormone (HgH), but after some research I discovered that HgH also helps develop brain tissue. There was also some information stating MDMA use can slow our natural secretion of HgH, which happens throughout our entire lives. Obviously, large amounts of HgH are found in human breast milk. So, my theory: Could drinking breast milk (or some other form of HgH) after mdma use help our brains repair themselves faster, including possibly "bringing the magic back" at a faster rate? Any input would be welcome. I'm really stoned and this took about 20 minutes to write, let me know if it's just total bs lol.

lol. Sounds pretty gross man. Might be some truth in it but don't really see it catching on tbh.

My initial thoughts:

You can get many many times more hGH through injecting it over drinking breast milk (honestly I hadn't even heard that one haha...and since when is it orally active :S), so if this were an appropriate treatment you'd find there'd be infinitely more information available on it, and many many people would be reporting its success. Even 'improved sleep' doses of injected hGH would come in well above breast milk; god can only wonder what pro bodybuilders would be getting in regards to brain tissue regeneration on their doses.

9I2gv1r.jpg

That must have been some really good weed :D I actually have no idea, don't have much knowledge of hormones except for the ones relevant to MDMA

I wouldn't be surprised if the referenced hormone for brain growth was something called BDNF, brain derived neurotrophic factor, but growth hormone is important too. The brain benefits of exercise are numerous however. Exercise increases neurogenesis (creation of new brain cells) of serotonin. Also I was under the impression mothers passed oxytocin, the "love molecule" that MDMA causes us to release in enormous amounts, through breastmilk to the baby too by the way.

But as far as growth hormone goes most of it is released during sleep, mostly slow wave sleep. Taking a drug to increase slow wave sleep could help make sure you get good growth hormone release after a roll. GHB causes enormous growth hormone/SWS increases but Ambien and such increases slow wave sleep too.

On the body building end of the spectrum you have growth hormone releasing hormone and growth hormone releasing peptides, when combined together they can yield much growth hormone release and increased deep sleep.

If you really want to drink some cold refreshing breast milk I'm sure there is that. Could probably just tell people you're not into feeding your baby "synthetic shit" or whatever and they wouldn't give a second thought as to why a grown man was buying breast milk