• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Breaking Bad Blue

Blazedpeach

Greenlighter
So I smoked some of this blue shit my friend got, and it was good. Really good. Even for smoking. (I’m traditionally a banger)
So I’ve decided to slam it. (No one in my circle slams but me). I wanted to put note of my experience somewhere so someone will know what happened to me if it doesn’t work out in my favor. I’ll be posting updates.

The liquid is still clear although the substance was tinted blue.... that’s weird to me

Ground control to major Blazed. Did you reach escape velocity..?

Second shot same baggie. This time it’s mixed up it’s blue.
about to do this one... I wonder what’s gonna happen now.

I've had some bue stuff within the few months, looking back the fact that it was blue seemed to make it better, whether it was or not

I think that’s due to the fact some of those shards are blue and some aren’t. My guess is the tiniest amount of food coloring added to some already fire shards.

-GC

I wonder what the cut would be in a bag of blue - or does it only come in lovely big shards as in the photo? Some of this is around in Australia at the moment and people I've spoken to say it's "average to good" which I guess could mean anything these days.

Yeah, breaking bad blue is kinda taking artistic license, as P2P meth is racemic, meaning only half of it is the euphoric R isomer, the other L which is pretty much a decongestant apparently. Think f&b told me that.
Definitely food colouring

Also, i think i heard this from somebody knowledgeable once. That P2P as an end-product doesn't necessarily turn out a specific color like blue or green. It could be purple or clear

Also, i think i heard this from somebody knowledgeable once. That P2P as an end-product doesn't necessarily turn out a specific color like blue or green. It could be purple or clear
Not too knowledgeable, considering p2p doesnt produce shards.... its gonna be closer to a powder.... and usually white or kind of yellowish.

P2P is the starting material, not the end product - as it is not chiral (mirror image of it can be rotated to match original - whereas that is not true of a chiral molecule), any synth starting from it and generating a chiral product (meth, for example) will result in the racemate - 50:50 of the two mirror image isomers. edit: Interesting, not that I am surprised, but I never realized that racemic meth wouldn't make shards...

To get a chiral product, you either have to start with a chiral precursor (like pseudoephedrine), or prepare the racemate, and then separate the two optical isomers using some method which involves a chiral substance, such as forming salt with a chiral acid- the solubility of matching vs opposite chirality would be different, possibly different enough to separate effectively), or using chromatography with a chiral solvent (there may also be chiral chromatography media too, don't remember)... The guy who first discovered it had his lab assistant carefully sort crystals formed from the racemate of chemical, as it formed crystals with the matching isomer, so the crystals were actually mirror images of eachother; I would venture a guess that nobody has done this since. And in exotic professional synthetic organic chem, there exist chiral catalysts for some reactions. I do remember, way back before I actually did drugs and just read articles about how to synthesize them, I saw a procedure for using... I think it was d-tartaric acid... to resolve the optical isomers of (i think*) meth to get d meth from p2p-derived meth...

But anyway,yeah, it's food coloring, and in the process of breaking up, handling, etc, you'll find that the color can separate out. Even if they crystalized it with the dye in it,the dye would likely not be incorporated into the crystals, just on the surface/in cracks/etc. I would tell any dealer who tried to palm off dyed drugs on me where they could stuff those drugs! If they were okay putting an adulterant(dye) that was visually apparent to their product, who knows what other less visible stuff they might be adding... on principle, I would be inclined to refuse such dyed drugs, just like I would refuse something that was obviously cut. I think it's definitely partly an identity thing -my image of myself is someone who isn't so desperate for drugs that I'll accept obviously low quality product.

*could have been mdma too - I remember reading a discussion from the days of newsgroups with a few lucky people who had gotten to sample non-racemic mdma (apparently the two are responsible for distinct subsets of the effects)

Last edited:
I’ve had blue and pink meth before idk if it was food coloring but it was bomb lol

I've had shake'n bake meth. It was purple, but not bad at all. The guy said P2P, he recalled, would sometimes turn out different colors like orange or purple, sometimes blue. It had nothing to do with purity though. I mean, I saw where the the purity came from as I bought so many packs of pseudoephedrine from the local Walgreens :)

I don't question his stuff at all though. I smoked a big chunk of it, as it was dry already. This thing was pure purple, but I hit it and I was messed up

Last edited:
Not too knowledgeable, considering p2p doesnt produce shards.... its gonna be closer to a powder.... and usually white or kind of yellowish.
It produces shards in the right conditions. In any case, I didn't have P2P but shake and bake ;)
A lot of the color depends on temperature

Last edited:
Itll produce shards if you manage to separate the l from the d isomers.... which would make it very cost restrictive.