Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Breaking Amish

poledriver

Bluelighter
breaking-amish-the-shunning-truth-455x256.jpg

Breaking Amish is an American television series on TLC. The plot revolves around five young Anabaptist adults (four Amish and one Mennonite) who move to New York City in order to experience a different life and to make a difficult decision regarding whether to return to their communities, or to remain in New York City and face potential ostracism by their family and friends.[1]
The show follows the cast members as they experience the realities of living in New York City and face new situations involving work, friendship, romance, and lifestyle.[2] It also tracks the drama that develops between cast members as they undergo various experiences.
The move to New York City by these young men and women differs from Rumspringa, the rite of passage in which some 16-year-old Amish are allowed to experience the outside world and to decide whether or not they wish to remain with their home communities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_Amish

i enjoyed it, watched the full season. ill admit i wanted to fuck the blonde, even though she had false teeth but those hips oh la la.
im a sucker for these types of shows though.

I completed the season and enjoyed it, although the reunion/confessional at the end disappointed me. I can respect Abe and Rebecca's desire to keep their private life, well, private, however I think it's also sort of ridiculous if you're going to put yourself on national television.