• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

break before ss/snri?

bug12

Greenlighter
I'm beginning an snri and I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts about holding off a bit before starting - after daily, long term cannabis use. any reason why it would not be ok to just go ahead and start with the snri.

sorry for the repost ... I think this is where I meant to post this question.

I appreciate the response. I can't think of a reason why I shouldn't ... just wanted other opinions.

thanks

SS/SNRIs are a fairly individualistic class of drug, but I find weed to be not just fine but beneficial while on SSRIs.

yea they seem totally individual and I find that weed use is beneficial with most things. I think I'm getting to the point where it's beneficial more in combos than on its own.

after trying a bunch of SSRIs, maybe a few SNRIs, a bunch of other psych druqs in my teens and 20s - some for only a short amount of time (also had things prescribed that I never took), I decided just to stick with weed and stay away from all that other stuff. I know that I didn't give some of them a chance, and after some uncomfortable side effects with some of them, I just said "f*ck this"

also wondering because it's been daily for the last 4-5mo. there have many stretches like this where it's been daily for 6mo or so. inhaled and ediblz

thanks again for your advice

Last edited: