• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Brain burning sensation

Transmissi0n

Greenlighter
I had first experience with mdma, a capsule, not sure how much, also was tested with marquis reagent.

During the come up I had this burning sensation in my brain, almost like my brain was melting, similar to when you block blood flow to a limb then release, like a burning rush, I almost started to panic, but I threw myself onto a good friend and relaxed, it passed and I had the time of my life for the following 6 hours.

It was a scary feeling and thats the only thing I am worried about when dropping again, is this normal?

I had first experience with mdma, a capsule, not sure how much, also was tested with marquis reagent.

During the come up I had this burning sensation in my brain, almost like my brain was melting, similar to when you block blood flow to a limb then release, like a burning rush, I almost started to panic, but I threw myself onto a good friend and relaxed, it passed and I had the time of my life for the following 6 hours.

It was a scary feeling and thats the only thing I am worried about when dropping again, is this normal?

the sensorium rush can be different for everybody

That said -- it was NOT in YOUR BRAIN (there are no pain receptors in the brain)

Most likely it was an overload of signals through the trigeminal nerve and through the scalp -- referred trigeminal nerve pain can be so excruciating people kill themselves

What happened in your case is that signals were going everywhere -- some went places they shouldn't due to the overload and were interpreted as "my brain is melting"

probably not the exact same feelings as the initial rush are almost impossible to replicate

I would treat that as a warning. You may not be as lucky the next time. Don't touch that shit. It's not worth it.

Wasn't really a pain, more of a warm fuzzy feeling, its hard to describe. Would this be because it was my first time? This was about 1 and a half months ago, and I'm planning to drop again this weekend, do you think I will experience the same feeling?