R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

boyfriend wants sex atleast7 times per week

staceystax

Greenlighter
Because we are both unemployed, he has nothing better to do than hang around waiting for me to have sex w/him. If more than 36hrs passes, he becomes angry and says, "if u wont, someone else will." Then he disappears for a few hrs. I don't make a big deal out of it, cuz I don't like to argue. And frankly, its like we are together 24/7, and that irritates me. don't get me wrong, the sex is great! But, it is a big turnoff that he will just go elsewhere. We have only been together 6 mo. should I let him go

Where does he disappear to?

Ime, if someone threatens me (if this, than that) … even if it's in a gentle tone … something isn't right in the relationship. Seems to me he doesn't respect you very much, to say something like that. He doesn't seem to appreciate you. Maybe instead of letting him go, ask him to sit down and talk. Usually outside of the home is a good idea to have a conversation.

Sorry you are in this place. I have been before once.

ty. this is my first posting. im hoping for something to tell him that hes being unreasonable. because, he really thinks that, as his girlfriend I owe it to him. He didn't even get me a birthday present. And he doesn't say where he goes. if I ask he says some vague and smartass answer

Indeed and Welcome to BL.

It seems he isn't being honest with you either. Being truthful is very important.
I wouldn't have sex with him at all… Sex isn't about negotiation when 2 people love each other. This is probably some issue from his past. He seems to be putting his problems/frustrations onto you.. instead of working through it.

also I do nothing all day but play internet games or other projects (decorating). He wants more attention, but that always turns into sex. so I guess for the most part that's the only time im affectionate.

Nothing better to do? How about looking for a job? :D

Tell him no sex today before you've sent a job application. As it is you're rewarding him (and I suppose yourself) for being a lazy bum. If it makes him run to another woman, well then I suppose the other woman wants a lazy bum, let her have him?

Oh and maybe extend this rewarding system to yourself and internet games.

You can always just set up a web cam that way you can make money laying around having sex and if he wants another girl persuade her to the camera. Take the reasonable approach make love not war :D

If someone threatens to cheat then yeah just leave. Especially if it's only been six months. Don't get invested in a relationship like that. He seems really immature anyway.

Ya when I was with my ex it was the opposite she wanted to always fuck and said I was to good for her so she wanted to please me and if I said I was to tired or wasn't in the mood she would say "you don't think I'm pretty"

Sex is very complicated sometimes

Wow... he sounds like a total ass hat in my opinion. I'll admit, I get irritated with my boyfriend when he turns down sex, but I would never say something shitty like, "if you won't I'll find someone who will". That's uncalled for and extremely manipulative. I would get out of this relationship if I were you. It doesn't sound like he contributes anything positive to the relationship.

If teenage, it's pretty normal (minus the storming out and being a dick)

If older, he's got some problems

thanks all for feedback. I shouldn't have said unemployed but rather self employed. im an artist and he is a mechanic. between the 2 of us we bring plenty of money.

He isn't even negotiating? He went straight for the nuclear option of cheating?

Cold War.

God speed and good luck to you!

bill-ray-california-gubernatorial-candidate-ronald-reagan-speaking-in-front-of-american-flag-backdrop.jpg

Or you know...Drop him like you would a bad habit. Whichever is more sensible.

Because we are both unemployed, he has nothing better to do than hang around waiting for me to have sex w/him. If more than 36hrs passes, he becomes angry and says, "if u wont, someone else will." Then he disappears for a few hrs. I don't make a big deal out of it, cuz I don't like to argue. And frankly, its like we are together 24/7, and that irritates me. don't get me wrong, the sex is great! But, it is a big turnoff that he will just go elsewhere. We have only been together 6 mo. should I let him go

PFFFFFFTTT.... my gf wants to have sex with me 14 times per week... srsly tho............. i hate it