• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Boy brings 50 bags of heroin to school for show and tell

Damn, [i mean, no prices] / bag. Better deal than I'm getting.

Also it says the kid was carrying his father's jacket, if you click the link and read the full article. Carrying could mean wearing, but in this case it probably doesn't. I wonder if the jacket was originally going to be his show and tell project, or if he intended to show off the dope the whole time?

Yeah, how in the world does a 5 year old wear an adults jacket & go to school w/o anyone noticing? I mean, did he jump in the family car & drive off?

When you have drugs in a house with kids, you certainly keep the stuff hidden well, especially with kids in the house..............

besides the whole thing of the child getting the drugs, why do people package thier drugs for sale ahead of time. It'd be smarter to package those 5 grams as people called. 50 bags of heroin looks bad in court. 5 grams doesn't so much.....personal use defense.

besides the whole thing of the child getting the drugs, why do people package thier drugs for sale ahead of time. It'd be smarter to package those 5 grams as people called. 50 bags of heroin looks bad in court. 5 grams doesn't so much.....personal use defense.

The retailers get given the dope packaged and sealed ahead of time, to help ensure the consistency of the brand.

Lesson for the drug-using parents out there: don't let your kids wear your clothes.

But I don't honestly understand all the animosity against the father.
He didn't do a good job keeping his drugs hidden, but then again he may not have expected his son to wear his jacket to school.
It's not like the father kept the drugs in the son's jacket.
It's not like the drugs were going to jump out of the plastic bags and into all the kids' noses.
It's not like they were flavored with chocolate, or packed in Mickey Mouse bags.

Without knowing more of the story, I would vote for a slap on the wrist - to make sure he does a better job of hiding his drugs in the future. But saying he endangered kids is pushing it, I think. The fuckers who pour pesticides on the food we eat and target kids with advertising for food that will make them obese later in life are endangering kids more, I would say.

Honestly. You are so wrong its insane. Go defend that retarded father while his son could have died from ingesting heroin. Buddy if you know anything about dealing drugs when you have kids you would know to keep the ddrugs HIDDEN VERY WELL. Even locked up. Kids like to chew and suck on things when theya re fucking 5 years old. Any of them could have easily died there.
Now about the slap on the wrist. pffft that guy should be locked up for while. He could have killed his own son plus other kids. Now if the man had it hidden very well this would have never happend.
Sorry that you feel pity for this stupid drug dealer.

This reminds me of that 8 year old who was handing out bags of heroin to his classmates. Fucked up shit...

Honestly. You are so wrong its insane. Go defend that retarded father while his son could have died from ingesting heroin. Buddy if you know anything about dealing drugs when you have kids you would know to keep the ddrugs HIDDEN VERY WELL. Even locked up. Kids like to chew and suck on things when theya re fucking 5 years old. Any of them could have easily died there.
Now about the slap on the wrist. pffft that guy should be locked up for while. He could have killed his own son plus other kids. Now if the man had it hidden very well this would have never happend.
Sorry that you feel pity for this stupid drug dealer.

There are many, many things in children's lives that could kill them if they decided they wanted to chew and suck on them. Vitamin pills with iron, for example, are a leading cause of accidental death among children. This is far, far more common than accidental ingestion of heroin by kids. Should we lock up people who expose their kids to vitamins with iron?
It is also far more common for kids to die from eating tobacco than heroin.
Should we lock up any parent who exposes their kids to cigarettes?

And, to respond to what you said, I know very little about drug dealing in general, as I have never dealt. But I do understand that keeping drugs hidden is vital. However, things don't always go as we plan, and the question is, if the guy tried to keep his dope hidden but his kid somehow found it (which kids do, again and again, in every family), how horrible of a person is he? I am not convinced that he must be horrible, or that he made a terrible mistake. Shit, my own father kept his weed locked up, but I found the key;) Was it my father's fault that a kid was smoking his weed?
How different was this situation? We don't know, based on the article. But you want to lock him up for a long time?

Sounds to me like you have fallen prey to the viscous propaganda that tells us that heroin is BAD, and that people who use heroin are BAD.
If they have children, they are worse, because they are exposing their children to a BAD thing.

It might be time to open your eyes and see that a kid taking heroin to school is probably safer than one who takes a pack of cigarettes to school. But one parent does jail time.

Perhaps if it were one bag of h, it would have just looked like a little bag or note. I think it is strange that the teacher and the kid knew it was heroin. it takes one to know one. I think the teacher is a jerk for having ratted out the father. The teacher should have just talked to the father person to person and settled it without the drama of the law enforcement and child protective services. So much drama. Now if it were a prescribed bottle of oxycontin, or opana, it would have been okay...

If I was the teacher I would of called the boys parents and said "Listen I am not going to destroy your family life by calling the cops but keep this shit on the d/l and for gods sake at least lock it up and not just leave shit in your pockets, especially DIACETYLMORPHINE POWDER!"