• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Bought methylone passed as MDMA, Should I beware of any differences?

TranceRaver

Greenlighter
Hi just tested my product with a ez test marquis and it turned to be bright yellow (Methylone). im quite new on mdma, although I have rolled several times. Im going to a rave tomorrow from 7-12. does methylone have a different dose than the usual 100-300mg mdma thresh hold.

is it personally able to role with, Btw im 6.2, and weight 200

Any advice will be great thanks, Cheers Bluelight

I think most people dose methylone about 250mg and it'll last 1-2 hours. You'll roll. It's just not MDMA

Edit: with that being said. The rolls are not the same. You just don't get to the OMG MDMA experience. But it's a still a nice chemical if you ask me.

Edit edit: My original quote on dose it high. 250mg intial is too much

Last edited:
250mgs is a reckless dose for a first timer, start at 150mgs and work your way up. Redoses with methylone work alot better than MDMA. As for effects, expect a shorter lasting, speedier, less euphoric roll. It's not MDMA but it's not bad either. IIRC methylone is only 1/3 as strong of a releaser than MDMA so don't try and chase an intense MDMA type of experience cuz it won't end well. Methylone has quite a bit of empathy for me so that's a plus if you enjoy that kind of thing, makes me horny as fuck too lol. It's real easy to binge on this stuff and if you do the comedown can be pretty gruesome so I would stick to one, maybe two redoses tops, have fun :)

I agree with everyone else, try a little less Methylone because it's very speedy and short-lived. Don't take it all at once, trust me! You'll want to split it up and plan on redosing a good three times. You'll be very energetic and happy, but it always feels like there's something missing. It just does not seem to have that same magic that MDMA does. If you can get your hands on some legitimate MDMA, I would say combine the two (there's plenty of threads on that). I've done that before and gotten some amazing results. Be careful and have fun! :)

Sorry captain. Your right. I was assuming he was used to the MDMA experience. 250mg is probably high if he's never experienced any related substance.
Here's what erowid says:

Oral Methylone Dosages
( tentative )
Threshold 60 - 120 mg
Light 100 - 150 mg
Common 100 - 250 mg
Strong 160 - 270 mg
Heavy 250 + mg

Even if he has taken MDMA methylone is a completely different substance, high single doses of methylone (200+mgs) give me heart palpitations, overstimulation, and vasoconstriction. While others may not get these effects it's always best to work your way up with any new drug. Like I said redosing with methylone seems to work for some reason, better safe than sorry :)

in my area most "molly" is methylone

Same for most of the US but trust me when I say there is good crystal around, in my area at least. Most dealers don't even know what they have is methylone or what methylone even is.

Thanks for the info, im a little wiser now and will space a few roles out between the night. I know the EDM style music will rock. I wont chase that high, i expect it to be quite a strong come up

I love methylone. It's no MDMA but its still great. Much shorter duration and not as much feelings of empathy. More addictive than MDMA as well

The general consensus with methylone is that less is more.
Higher doses tend to only increase negative side effects without doing much to increase the strength of the experience

Im considering 200mg first dose followed by another 150-200mg to last for another 2 hours by when I have plateau , is this appropriate?

I disagree. 200-250mg is significantly stronger than 150mg without much increase in side effects. I wouldn't consider taking less than 200mg.
Methonr is great fun too, have fun.

^ Well that's not good HR now is it :\, you may not get side-effects in that dose range but others like me get some nasty side-effects with high single doses.

If you have no acquired tolerance to entactogens, I'd take 150 mg and redose with 150 mg right about when the peak hits (I typically take 100 mg / mdma and redose with 50 mg an hour into the peak).

ebola

Hi just tested my product with a ez test marquis and it turned to be bright yellow (Methylone). im quite new on mdma, although I have rolled several times. Im going to a rave tomorrow from 7-12. does methylone have a different dose than the usual 100-300mg mdma thresh hold.

is it personally able to role with, Btw im 6.2, and weight 200

Any advice will be great thanks, Cheers Bluelight

Oh god, you are actually going to dedicate an allotted period of time and consume methylone? Jesus Christ, just get some coke for a nice speedy time if that's what you want.

This is what you did:

<tests possible MDMA and finds out that it's Methylone>

"meh, it's better than being sober" -- that is pretty pathetic

Watch this: There's gonna be a bunch of people here who are going to reply and say "NO WAY MAN! METHYLONE IS A NICE SPEEDY DRUG! I LIKE TAKING SOMETIMES!!!" -- People also like to pick their boogers and eat them.... Whatever floats your fu**ing boat.

^ what an ignorant post, LOT's of people order methylone online because it's a decent chem. So because it was sold as MDMA it shouldn't be taken? Have you even taken BK-MDMA before? Obviously not because it is basically just a milder version of MDMA so if the OP wants an MDMA type roll why the fuck would he choose shitty as coke which lasts like 15 minutes and feels NOTHING like MDMA. Sorry but posts like yours get me pretty flustered. Methylone is a way better club drug than coke that's likely gonna be cut to shit and is rediculously expensive for it's mediocre ass high.

@cooldude you are not cool man.

Methylone is an awesome chemical and if you didn't try it, I recommend it to you. It's an another level with good hallucinations and euphoria.
Not as intense as MDMA but still I sometimes try it and LOVE it.

Comparing Coke with mdma or methylone? << This is pathetic bro.

I don't agree with your post %100.

OP, methylone is a wonderful drug, hope you like it. I can't find it in my country these days so you're lucky for me!
The comedowns are harsh so don't get more than 2 redoses. Stick with 150mg start + 150 mg redose. I won't recommend for another redose bcs you feel like shit, better to switch substance.

I would be careful. You say that you tested it with marquis and it went yellow so therefore methylone. This is not true. It could theoretically be any cathinone. When i buy a substance and it doesnt test as that substance should i will ALWAYS toss it and try to find the substance im after being sold correctly. The truth is you cant be sure what you have is methylone (unless lab tested), especially when you are only using one reagent.