• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

bottled it :/ plug it? (HEROIN)

keeping

Bluelight Crew
i have a fully cooked shot here prepped for IV but i decided against it (bottled it again lol) and noW i'm sat here wondering what to do with it -
should i try plugging it? i've plugged many things and few opiates and oids but never no. 3 heroin. it's all been cooked - can it be plugged? is it effective plugged?
its either plug, snort (monkey water) or IM. halp.

Last edited:
You could do nose drops by breaking the needle off the syringe, put syringe in nostril, tilt head back, depress plunger and insulfate.

I quit that stuff about 10 years ago but this ROA was always my favorite.

Be safe man

snort or plug it, plugging will be better but do not im, ive seen to many abcesses from that

When you say it's all cooked and ready, does that mean you used an acid to dissolve it ? That might burn the bum a bit. Even with citric acid the pH comes out to 3.

^ yeah mixed with citric acid and heated.
and thank for all the replies guys, ended up plugging it and was annoyed for ages cause i thought if hadn't worked then it hit
damn i was nodding hard, plugging is deff the way to go guys

i cooked up a little over one bag, so between .1 - .2mgs. cooked up into around 3mls of viscous dark brown gloop which i thinned out with two more mls of water. drew it up into an oral syringe and plugged, but it took nearly 40 mins to hit! not too what happened there..

i cooked up a little over one bag, so between .1 - .2mgs. cooked up into around 3mls of viscous dark brown gloop which i thinned out with two more mls of water. drew it up into an oral syringe and plugged, but it took nearly 40 mins to hit! not too what happened there..

Any cargo in the loading dock ? Or a car in the garage ? If you get my drift..

Fun??? That was vital HR research, but it might need to be repeated many times to look for standard deviation , mean time of onset, total retention & leakage. Not to mention the plugged speedball trials...

^ i hear about this a lot but i've never 'sprung a leak', as they say.
did you know that men can benefit from kegel exercises too?

deff gonna attempt again, but preferably when i'm not already back up..

Yeah, I'm a "Stand Up Guy" when plugging and proud of my sphincter tone but I'm a tad bit hesitant when it comes to trying things cooked with Citric acid in the ol' prison wallet. Not to sound like a pratt but I'm glad to hear you came out ok and without permanent, morning after a jalapeno pizza bum burn.

The kegal exercise is great as well as staying off of tiny road bicycle seats as they can seriously mess up one's pelvic floor muscles.

th